Author Message

AzaiusShadow

Rank 1
AzaiusShadow
Joined
09 Jan 2012
Posts
309
Location
Sweden
PostedJul 24, 2012 11:27 am

[Quick Guide] HOW TO LEAVE CLAN WITHOUT WEBSITE!

Simply type this in chat: "/clan leave" without the ""

Hope this helps!
Advertisement

GrizzlyMatt

Rank 0
Joined
27 Mar 2010
Posts
11
Location
Rodeo United States
PostedJul 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Re: [Quick Guide] HOW TO LEAVE CLAN WITHOUT WEBSITE!

AzaiusShadow wrote:
Simply type this in chat: "/clan leave" without the ""

Hope this helps!  


If that really works then what about the people that applied to clans before the site went down? They can't stop the application and they are unable to join any clans, does this /command work for that too?

Eyeburst

Rank 0
Eyeburst
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
179
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 7:25 am
Be patient, AeriaGames will sort this issue out soon enough.

kalinXange

Rank 2
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
514
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 7:44 am

Re: [Quick Guide] HOW TO LEAVE CLAN WITHOUT WEBSITE!

AzaiusShadow wrote:
Simply type this in chat: "/clan leave" without the ""

Hope this helps!  


Just type /clan leave

AzaiusShadow

Rank 1
AzaiusShadow
Joined
09 Jan 2012
Posts
309
Location
Sweden
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:32 am

Re: [Quick Guide] HOW TO LEAVE CLAN WITHOUT WEBSITE!

kalinXange wrote:
AzaiusShadow wrote:
Simply type this in chat: "/clan leave" without the ""

Hope this helps!  


Just type /clan leave  


Eyeburst wrote:
Be patient, AeriaGames will sort this issue out soon enough.  


Did you both even bother READING the original post before replying?

Eyeburst

Rank 0
Eyeburst
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
179
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 9:05 am

Re: [Quick Guide] HOW TO LEAVE CLAN WITHOUT WEBSITE!

AzaiusShadow wrote:
kalinXange wrote:
AzaiusShadow wrote:
Simply type this in chat: "/clan leave" without the ""

Hope this helps!  


Just type /clan leave  


Eyeburst wrote:
Be patient, AeriaGames will sort this issue out soon enough.  


Did you both even bother READING the original post before replying?  


Talking about the WHOLE clan issue.
Creating, applying , etc.

AzaiusShadow

Rank 1
AzaiusShadow
Joined
09 Jan 2012
Posts
309
Location
Sweden
PostedJul 25, 2012 11:53 am

Re: [Quick Guide] HOW TO LEAVE CLAN WITHOUT WEBSITE!

Eyeburst wrote:

Talking about the WHOLE clan issue.
Creating, applying , etc.  


Which is entirely off-topic.

ItsFumbles

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedJul 31, 2012 1:25 am
Can you disband a clan without the site?

AzaiusShadow

Rank 1
AzaiusShadow
Joined
09 Jan 2012
Posts
309
Location
Sweden
PostedJul 31, 2012 10:36 am
ItsFumbles wrote:
Can you disband a clan without the site?  


I haven't tried it actually. I'd say it might be possible but I doubt it.

It would take a few days to get it disbanded anyway. So I'd say just hang in there until Aeria get the website functions up and running.

cheesewiz58

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedAug 08, 2012 2:32 pm

-.-

AzaiusShadow wrote:
ItsFumbles wrote:
Can you disband a clan without the site?  


I haven't tried it actually. I'd say it might be possible but I doubt it.

It would take a few days to get it disbanded anyway. So I'd say just hang in there until Aeria get the website functions up and running.  


wait so the /clanleave thing works to leave ur clan???

#aeriagames<ijji
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: