Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedJul 27, 2012 10:23 pm
Thank you for the fix. Worked for me.

Will probably not work after reactor is fixed and that will require standard boot.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^
Advertisement

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedJul 28, 2012 12:46 am
I can only explain the errors due to having the game not patched before launching.
Or installing it to another path (not the default one) so you get the error due to wrong path installation.

As i said:
This needs more testing though i'll let it in the thread.

I can't guarantee the stuff after the phrase will work, as i didn't test it myself.
It works for some it doesn't for others.

Mr.Ghost_X

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Game-Guard (AVA) Error...

GameGuard Error...

Kyangel

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 12:29 am

Failed To Get Authentication

I moved the 4 files into my AVA folder and ran the NWZLauncher after I reinstalled the game using steam. However, after AVA starts up, (I can get past the login), it tells me, "Failed to get authentication. Please re-connect."

Has anyone else gotten and/or fixed this problem? Or did I just look over something little?

xDeMoNx121

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 5:44 am
i Download the game throught steam 2 minutes ago ->>Error. Than i google and i camed here.I put the 4 file in the steamapps/common/ava then i launched NWZLauncher and than

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg440/scaled.php?server=440&filename=71749541.png&res=landing[/img]

Please help...I just want the Black Rose knife for tf2 Sad

XxBlabAtakXx

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:19 am

Launching through steam and patching.

So i have a few questions. 1) how can i get ava to launch through steam. i can launch it through your method of C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/AVA/NWZ Launcher, but is there a way to launch it directly through steam. when i replacee reactor with nwz launcher, it says 'this game is currently unavalible' and if i dont replace it then it still tries to launch reactor and i get the xml error.
2)how do i install the ijji website patch? ive installed it through ignite and steam, and it still says 'AVA is not installed'

twoiko

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:03 pm
So I've been trying to get my Steam copy to work every day since the migration and I opened a ticket with Aeria so as to get a little more help with this. So far, after 13 emails back and forth, the most information I've received has been this:

"If you are using the Steam version, I would suggest to download the Aeria Ignite version. The steam version appears to have some connection issues."

I obviously know all this, I mentioned it in one of the previous 6 emails I sent, they didn't even mention when or if they're even fixing the Steam version right now, the only option is to completely re-download the 5GB game through Ignite and hope it works (some people have been having even further issues with the ignite version, let alone game guard and whatever else) I myself can't waste another 5GB this month as my draconian ISP has bandwidth caps on their Cable internet services.

I have tried every singe thing mentioned in this and other threads but I still cannot get past the point where I join a match, I can see the details like who's playing, what map, the ping, etc., but I cannot actually connect to play.

Thank you for any help.

Ameripol

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2012 9:37 pm
Is there any chance someone can rehost the NWZ launcher files since speedy share wants you to buy premium to download them?

demonxangelo

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2012 1:14 pm
Ameripol wrote:
Is there any chance someone can rehost the NWZ launcher files since speedy share wants you to buy premium to download them?  

I AGREE

why you posted the dl on a place that we need to pay for ?

i would apreciate a new link

Okesmak124

Rank 2
Okesmak124
PostedSep 04, 2012 1:19 pm

O.o

Cool
Ok thx