AzaiusShadow

Rank 1
AzaiusShadow
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:50 am   Last edited by AzaiusShadow on Jul 24, 2012 10:06 am. Edited 1 time in total

[STEAM] XML ERROR 4

THIS IS A PERMANENT FIX!
Go into your ava directory in steam

.../steamapps/common/ava

Copy "NWZLauncher"

Delete "REACTOR"

Rename "NWZLauncher - Copy" -> "REACTOR"

Start game through steam.

[Now you'll never have reactor issues again.]
Advertisement

a4trilogy

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:55 am
What? is NWZLauncher a file? Where can I get that?

AzaiusShadow

Rank 1
AzaiusShadow
PostedJul 24, 2012 10:01 am
a4trilogy wrote:
What? is NWZLauncher a file? Where can I get that?  

If you patched your AVA yesterday or at anytime after the merge using the reactor, it most likely will have downloaded that application for you along with other things necessary to play Aeria's version Very Happy

a4trilogy

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 10:06 am
I've downloaded the 5mb patch and ignite, installed the ignite, but when I run the 5mb patch, it says I don't have bloody AVA installed, now I've looked around and I have to download the full AVA?? Really, now I have a AVA installed TWICE (One of bloody Aeria and one for Steam), which is around 6 gigabytes? -_-

james7444

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 10:08 am

ISSUE WITH THIS FIX,,,

ISSUE
I do beleive that if you completely uninstalled the current version, and downloaded aerias version of the game, The NWZlauncher file does not exist....Or, at least, that seems too be my problem.

I am still getting the same error though.

a4trilogy

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 10:10 am
I don't have Reactor anymore, I have the Reactor for STEAM, but not for Ijji, and I think I can only open Reactor through Steam, which is mind you, Error -_- + the reason why I can't patch AVA.

AzaiusShadow

Rank 1
AzaiusShadow
PostedJul 24, 2012 10:12 am
a4trilogy wrote:
I've downloaded the 5mb patch and ignite, installed the ignite, but when I run the 5mb patch, it says I don't have bloody AVA installed, now I've looked around and I have to download the full AVA?? Really, now I have a AVA installed TWICE (One of bloody Aeria and one for Steam), which is around 6 gigabytes? -_-  

Read the title and first post again. Patching with the 5MB patch never really worked for Steam AVA, however it's supposed to patch automaticly when you start ava through steam. Check for the application in the directory thuroughly.

Also if you've downloaded it through ignite search that directory for the application, maybe you could copy it into the steam directory to make it work! Very Happy