gravity_pro

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:59 am

Fail to connect toe server .

Read this for all the people who spam in the shoutbox.
As you can see, there is a problem with A.V.A's server right now. The duration of this updating is N/A. So if you could, have more respect to the GM's and forum mods who are putting there effort to help us.

Also thank you Trainer+Superman (Forum mods i believe) for putting with a bunch of people in the shout box who didn't treat you with respect. c:
Advertisement

xCrazyChris

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:02 am
Creating a thread like this will only cause more spamming. "WHEN ARE THE SERVERS BACK? im getting this..... error"

Just leave the kids throw there toys around, the servers are back online when Aeria is finished what there doing, so wait.

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:04 am

Re: Fail to connect toe server .

gravity_pro wrote:
As you can see, there is a problem with A.V.A's server right now. The duration of this updating is N/A. So if you could, have more respect to the GM's and forum mods who are putting there effort to help us.

Also thank you Trainer+Superman (Forum mods i believe) for putting with a bunch of people in the shout box who didn't treat you with respect. c:  

Agreed, I don't like the way people treat or talk to GM's
I opned the shoutbox then closed it, it's all full of people calling the "F" word.
I hope they give the Admins a bit of time, it's only 2nd day for the merge.
They still have to work hard to update things or fixing.
I hope people will do listen...
Thank You
Luna

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:04 am

gravity_pro wrote:

I opned the shoutbox then closed it, it's all full of people calling the "F" word.
Thank You
Luna

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

SvenSnow

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:07 am

A.TiME wrote:
gravity_pro wrote:

Thank You
Luna  

For sure but then why they offer the download and the Reactor? would be useless and Stiuped not to say that the GMs are its just rediclious then ^^

pedrobolanos10

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:17 am

server lost

i have ava in steam already install. but aeria is askiing me to dowload it again...do and when i press the shourcut in my desktop it says error of ijji....so do i have to dowload ava from aeria

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:31 am

Re: server lost

pedrobolanos10 wrote:
i have ava in steam already install. but aeria is askiing me to dowload it again...do and when i press the shourcut in my desktop it says error of ijji....so do i have to dowload ava from aeria  

I guess is safer then any other places because aeria is the host of it, so yes i say, but is up to you.
Thanks
Luna