half2012

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:41 am

[You have been idle for a long time] Ijji log-in error!

This error is happening everytime that I try to log-in ijji website.
Message Ijji Log-in website:
You have been idle for a long time. You were automatically signed out.

I didnt log-in about 15days, and my acc and some friends acc are happing this problem, when I got to -> http://login.ijji.com/login.nhn , and I log-in, in Ijji account and Facebook account, happens the same error, and just with this account, it appears that error message, and cuz' of this I CAN'T log-in Ijji, and I Can't transfer my account for AeriaGamers acc.

I wanna know if someone, or a GM, have a solution for this.
Thanks for help!
Advertisement

xCrazyChris

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:45 am

Re: [You have been idle for a long time] Ijji log-in error!

This error is happening everytime that I try to log-in ijji website.
half2012 wrote:
Message Ijji Log-in website:
You have been idle for a long time. You were automatically signed out.

I didnt log-in about 15days, and my acc and some friends acc are happing this problem, when I got to -> http://login.ijji.com/login.nhn , and I log-in, in Ijji account and Facebook account, happens the same error, and just with this account, it appears that error message, and cuz' of this I CAN'T log-in Ijji, and I Can't transfer my account for AeriaGamers acc.

I wanna know if someone, or a GM, have a solution for this.
Thanks for help!  

You'll have to contact Ijji Customer Support, nobody else can deal with account issues but them, this is an account issue as it's probably been De-Activated.

half2012

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:47 am
xCrazyChris, how can I acces Ijji Customer Support, if Ijji website and services are offline? How Can I? ;o

xCrazyChris

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:51 am
half2012 wrote:
xCrazyChris, how can I acces Ijji Customer Support, if Ijji website and services are offline? How Can I? ;o  

Well...that sucks:)

Im pretty sure Aeria can access your account, give them a try? Otherwise I have no idea, its not something anyone can just post a fix for, all account issues can only be fixed by Ijji or Aeria.

half2012

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:12 am
ohh thx a lot crazychris, do you know how can I contact aeria to fix this issues?

hastatii

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 1:20 pm
half2012 wrote:
ohh thx a lot crazychris, do you know how can I contact aeria to fix this issues?  
i have same error like u but i sent a ticket to aeria maybe they can help us Sad

GrizzlyMatt

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 1:47 pm
half2012 wrote:

On the top of aeria games website it says support. Click on that and go to "Contact us". Go through the form there and describe your problem thoroughly, they normally get back to you within a day at the latest.