Aerise_Destiny

Rank 0
Aerise_Destiny
PostedAug 18, 2008 8:59 am

Light and Darkness: Connected

Eons ago, there was an ancient world beyond the Gates of the Dragon.... (Full sum inside!!!!)
Hello! I recently joined. As in, today. But, um, please disregard that fact. Anyway, I thought that I'd try writing a story about Shaiya COMBINED with mythological creatures and other stuff.... So, yeah, please don't sue me if I get the places wrong and stuff.

Thing is, I'll be needing a few people who knows the world of Shaiya and stuff better than I do to help me put this story together. If you can help me, that'd be great. Please PM me your username if you have been playing Shaiya for quite some time and know more than me so I can ask you questions if I'm stuck.

Without further ado, our mystical tale begins.....

---------------------
FULL Summary:
---------------------

Eons ago, there was an ancient world beyond the Gates of the Dragon; a sacred, eternal world that no one knew existed. It was a world for mythological creatures, thought to have been ceased to exist by the extinction of mankind. But they were wrong. A prophecy, a legacy carried down and a legend, connected to one another… Here it starts… in Light and Darkness…

Angels and griffins, fairies and elves…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millions of years ago, there was an ancient world beyond the Gates of the Dragon; a sacred, eternal world that no one knew existed. It was a world for mythological creatures, thought to have been ceased to exist since then. Phoenixes roamed the sky, the behemoths and ogres ruled the land, fairies, centaurs and unicorns, elves and pixies ruling the forests and jungles, beautiful water boa spirits, mermaids ruled the seas, and giants and mountain spirits ruled the hills and the earth.

Beyond the clouds was the portal to the world of the Eternals, who were the immortal beings of Light who were the most powerful. Angels, griffins (lion-eagle hybrids) and elemental sprites roamed the place along with many other ethereal, mystical beings such as rain and cloud spirits, fire elementals and spectral fires, roaring water birds and so much more gifted, unique beings.

To them, Life was precious, something that was meaningful yet unpredictable to them. Harmonious peace, joy, happiness, hope, love and faith reigned their world named Rae.

Lush, forest green grass decorated the ground while the mountains rolled across behind the trees. The clouds drifted by gently across the sky which was as blue as the sea. The rivers and streams flowing down gently, making lapping sounds as they flowed. Flowers such as carnations, irises, roses, poppies, orchids, dandelions, chrysanthemum, mayflowers, arbor vitae, celandines, cherry blossoms and many more decorated above the grass. Peony, cherry blossom, apple, almond, persimmon, sugar apple trees and others surrounded the enchanting scenery.

However, as it was, the opposite of Light, which was Darkness, was placed in the Underworld, the world beneath the hellish grounds of the earth. Demons, imps, rogues and witches roamed the hellish, abysmal place. No mercy was shown in that world. Failure meant instant death. Destruction, greed, cruelty and violence reigned that world called… Sin.

The ground was as black as onyx, earth stalagmites pointing down from the ceiling. The streets were filled with hellish beings fighting every single day. Violence, fury, hatred and greed consumed them. The beings knew only violence, hate and destruction. They did not show mercy to their unfortunate preys and victims. The streets could not be shattered nor crumble, as the rulers of Sin were the most powerful Dark beings and the ground was made of the most powerful Dark magic. Trees with only their branches and no fruit nor flower decorated the sides of it. There were no lakes or rivers, only cracked pot holes and such. The world had such dark, evil, cruel wicked aura that no ‘Light’ being would go there.

And here our mystical legend of the Sacred begins…

======================================================================================================

A young elfish fairy of seventeen laughed warmly as her pixie friend who was the same age as her, tripped over a stone and clumsily fell onto the ground. Her sweet, warm melodic laughter echoed throughout the clearing. She then shook her head in half-amusement, half-exasperation as her friend got up and dusted herself all the while muttering something under her breath.

“Honestly, Raine, you should look before you walk. You just can’t help being clumsy can’t you?” said the seventeen year old fairy.

“Oh, that’s easy for you to say, Aerise. You weren’t born clumsy like me.” answered Raine, who was pouting childishly.

Aerise laughed once again.

Raine was your average teenage girl except that she was a pixie. She had shoulder-length auburn hair, the colour of red-gold flame and friendly yet intelligent dark azure eyes. She was 5’5 and was blessed by Mother Nature to be born with the features of a princess complete with an otherworldly body. Her slim, athletic figure attracted many men of each race. Also, she had a universal appeal and a confident aura around her. She was the epitome of pure confidence.

Meanwhile, Aerise was a seventeen year old half-elf, half-fairy. Dark teal hair flowed down her back while her warm amber eyes shone brightly as the stars like diamonds. Mother Nature had decided to give her the features of the ‘perfect’ woman. High cheekbones, wide-set eyes and red, luscious lips that could be pouting the first second and then an icy smile the next. She was 5’6 and she had a sort of sexual appeal to the men but still universal. She was the epitome of elegance and grace yet confident.

~~~++~~**--**++**--**~~++~~~++~~**--**++**--**~~++~~~~~~++~~**--**~~~++~~**--**++**--**~~++~~~+~~~

The young elfish teen slashed viciously at his target with his blade. He let out a loud battle cry and spun a full 360 degrees all the while performing a series of slashes and uppercuts. He then somersaulted into the air proceeding to do a flurry of attacks and a series of kicks and then landed gracefully on the ground. He threw his sword into the air, spinning, while he did a performed a combo of punches and kicks, his movements only a blur, and caught the sword in his hand like an experienced gymnast.

Clapping was heard.

The elfish teen spun around, pointing his sword at whomever who was clapping, in a unique battle stance.

The person who had been clapping chuckled, “Nice. You still have your reflexes. You certainly aren’t rusty, like me. That’s a good sword you have, by the way.”

The eighteen year old elf let out a sigh of exasperation and annoyance, “Honestly Darean, you could’ve gotten killed if I hadn’t recognized your voice.”

Darean snorted, “Yeah, right.” Sarcasm laced his voice. “As if you would kill me, Xerias.”

Darean was an elf who was 5’6 foot tall with dark hair and onyx black eyes. Born with fine, regal features and tanned skin, he was every elf girls’ fantasy of royalty complete with leaned, toned, abs. He was pretty much easygoing but could be dangerous and serious when the situation called for it. He sometimes worked part-time at a famous blacksmith’s shop which was well-known throughout the whole elf kingdom. In addition to that, he was one of Xerias’ closest friends and partner. The two had known each other for over seventeen years and both their friendship and partnership was still on-going.

On the other hand, Xerias was another pure blood elf. He was 5’7 tall and had dark khaki hair and forest green eyes. He had sharp, refined yet handsome features and flawless skin. He was cold to strangers but could be humorous and outgoing at times. He worked as a musician at one of the most popular clubs called Dawn of Shadows. He had met Darean when he was one. From there, they became close friends and partners.

“Anyway, what are you doing here, Rean?” asked Xerias coldly.

Darean, or Rean to his closest friends, replied, “Aren’t you in a bad mood?” A glare was sent his way. Darean ignored it and continued, “Anyway, Ryu needs ya’ at the club. Again.”

Xerias scowled darkly, “Tell him I’m not working today. Doesn’t he know that?”

Darean responded, “He anticipated that you’d say that, so he added that if you wouldn’t, well, he’d… you know.” Darean shrugged.

Xerias’ scowl went darker, and he muttered, “ He wouldn’t.”

Darean answered with a grin, “He would.”

“**** him.”

He ended up following Darean to the club all the while cursing Ryu. Poor guy, he sure was gonna receive a heck of a grumbling, scolding, scowling and glaring from Xerias. Hopefully, he wouldn’t end up getting killed or something. -wince-

===========================================================================

Well, I hope you guys like it. Ciao for now!~

=Aerise

P/S: THE CHARS ARE NOT MARY-SUES. I NEVER WRITE MARY-SUES. You'll see what I mean later.... -evil grin-

<a>Midnight Blues</a>
Advertisement

FangusOfForain

Rank 0
FangusOfForain
PostedAug 18, 2008 9:58 am
*sues you*

j/k

The story's really detailed! I like how you describe the scenery around the characters. I'm relatively new to the game, (30 Elf mage on Teos) but if you're on Teos just give me a whisper in chat (IGN Ranerus) and i'll be glad to help if i can.

Ranerys 1X mage alliance, teos HM Ranerus 4X mage alliance, teos NM

Ethereal_Sonata

Rank 0
Ethereal_Sonata
PostedAug 20, 2008 7:32 am
Ditto to what Ranny-kun says!

I like your concept. Very fresh. ^_^

"There is no good or bad, but, thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

Buffinbuffer

Rank 0
Buffinbuffer
PostedNov 05, 2008 5:18 am
wow, every thing is very well explained and detailed...very nice writing...keep on the good work, would like to read more of it soon xD

As well as some very large words that half the people probably could not even read.....lol

=D

-Buffinbuffer(Buffin_HM) "Do not think it as being outnumber,think it as more targets to hit"

Kacia

Rank 2
Kacia
PostedDec 29, 2008 3:02 pm
-Claps- Very, very well detailed. Good grammar and character make up ^.^

Aerise_Destiny

Rank 0
Aerise_Destiny
PostedMay 31, 2011 12:08 pm
Thank you guys for the comments! I'm sorry that this is reply is late.... by almost three years. *facepalm* I lost my password, and my comp died, and life kicked in.....and yeah n.n I haven't been able to get a new hard-drive yet, so gaming is currently off for me. *dislikes* Anyway, I think I'm gonna re-write this thing cause I'm not really happy with the female characters... *frowns* I'll most probably close this topic when I re-post, so stay tuned.

<a>Midnight Blues</a>