OLBIGJOHN

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 2:06 am

transfer acc

will not transfer
ok i get on ijji takes me to the transfer part it tales me my acc has been transferred and then it tales me ava is not installed why what do i do. i am installing it now from aeria i guess thats what to do plz help
Advertisement

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 24, 2012 4:55 am

Re: transfer acc

will not transfer
OLBIGJOHN wrote:
ok i get on ijji takes me to the transfer part it tales me my acc has been transferred and then it tales me ava is not installed why what do i do. i am installing it now from aeria i guess thats what to do plz help  

For me personally, i didn't download it, as i got the patch my old ava worked fine.
Anyways if it didn't work for you, try to download it from aeria and see if that works.
I hope that solve your problem.
Thank You
Luna

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedJul 24, 2012 6:46 am
Before u transfer the account and do the patch did you transfer the ava from aeria games?

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:15 am
kalinXange wrote:
Before u transfer the account and do the patch did you transfer the ava from aeria games?  

I did tranfer my account first and no not at all i didn't download anything just the patch. But for some people that doesn't work maybe because different system we have. However if this is not working as i said download A.V.A from aeria ignite.

Thank You
Luna

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:17 am
A.TiME wrote:
kalinXange wrote:

I did tranfer my account first and no not at all i didn't download anything just the patch. But for some people that doesn't work maybe because different system we have. However if this is not working as i said download A.V.A from aeria ignite.

Thank You
Luna  

If you download the Aeria Ingnite before you transfer the account, dont need to patch your game is ready to play.

Cheers,
kalinz

OLBIGJOHN

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:12 am

Re: transfer acc

will not transfer
A.TiME wrote:
OLBIGJOHN wrote:

For me personally, i didn't download it, as i got the patch my old ava worked fine.
Anyways if it didn't work for you, try to download it from aeria and see if that works.
I hope that solve your problem.
Thank You
Luna  
yes im doing that now thank you very much for your reply have ah good day.