bionikking1289

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Game error

A Error that need to be fixed so i can play
Dear Aeria Games forum i just started to migrate my Ijji Acc to Aeria now i want to play AvA i downloadet it and the launcher nothing spezial to here but then im logging in and he asks me for the Pw and User name i wrote the one i toked and it woked but than this Error comes up: A monitor Programm has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart you programm. I redownloadet everything reinstalled it 2 times but its still gives me this Error i even downloadet it with firewall and antivir off and than a addet it to the Ignore section in my Antivir programm still doesnt work every time the Error Pops up. Please Help me why i get this Error and what im suppost to do now ? I want to Play AvA again
Advertisement

malagoura11

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Re: Game error

A Error that need to be fixed so i can play
bionikking1289 wrote:
Dear Aeria Games forum i just started to migrate my Ijji Acc to Aeria now i want to play AvA i downloadet it and the launcher nothing spezial to here but then im logging in and he asks me for the Pw and User name i wrote the one i toked and it woked but than this Error comes up: A monitor Programm has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart you programm. I redownloadet everything reinstalled it 2 times but its still gives me this Error i even downloadet it with firewall and antivir off and than a addet it to the Ignore section in my Antivir programm still doesnt work every time the Error Pops up. Please Help me why i get this Error and what im suppost to do now ? I want to Play AvA again  
Vundo worm virus stay away it was detected by my antivirus while the aeria launcher was updating you've been warned!