qupcake

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 3:57 pm   Last edited by qupcake on Jul 23, 2012 4:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total

*TEMP FIX FOR AERIA AVA STEAM

I solve all your probrems
This will let you launch AVA using your steam account.

1.log in steam as you normally would.
2.go to your programs folder and locate your steam folder
3.steamapps>common>ava
4.in your ava folder find the executable file called "NWZlauncher"

This will launch the aeria games patcher and allow you to play.

*Note this will only work if the problems started to occur after you apply the latest update aeria offers

I.E. You were able to successfully launch the game but you quit or D/C'd and now are unable to get back on.

Sorry for the inconveniences Sad
Advertisement

Kelsarad

Rank 0
Kelsarad
PostedJul 23, 2012 4:05 pm
Unable to update to the latest version.

qupcake

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 4:07 pm
Kelsarad wrote:
Unable to update to the latest version.  

Uhmm. You could try instead of launching the "NWZlauncher" try using the nwzpatcher, nwzpatcherself or self_patcher :/ if that doesn't work I don't know what will sorry.

xOuterHaven

Rank 2
xOuterHaven
Narnia,Talon IV,OuterHeaven United States
PostedJul 23, 2012 6:15 pm
I been trying to remember what I did to fix the installer problem but GOD I just can't remember D:

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p501/xOuterHaven/1273605571206.gif<br> *Signatures must be within 700x200 pixels and 120kb*

ABsnipe

Rank 0
ABsnipe
PostedJul 23, 2012 6:31 pm
worked for me thx

IxJONA

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:02 am
i dont even have these files omg i just wanna PLAAAAAY Sad

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:03 am
Well writing a ticket helps, for like everything.

Mostly the updater doesn't update or can't find the game due to file modifications.

IxJONA

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:06 am
wiNx. wrote:
Well writing a ticket helps, for like everything.

Mostly the updater doesn't update or can't find the game due to file modifications.  

so? i don't really get your piont..

twoiko

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 11:17 am
So I've tried everything, I've reinstalled from Steam but there are no programs "NWZlauncher" or patcher or anything else. I've tried installing the game through the Aeria installer but it just gives me the error "AVA not installed" and it closes out, nothing more... Any help at all on this?

Before you ask, I've restarted, run ccleaner, deleted any extra files and anything else that might help in between reinstalling. I'm tired of wasting all my bandwidth trying to re-download a 5 gigabyte game just to install it from somewhere else, why can't these companies get their **** together enough to make it work the first time???

ekeen4

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 10:24 pm
twoiko wrote:
So I've tried everything, I've reinstalled from Steam but there are no programs "NWZlauncher" or patcher or anything else. I've tried installing the game through the Aeria installer but it just gives me the error "AVA not installed" and it closes out, nothing more... Any help at all on this?

Before you ask, I've restarted, run ccleaner, deleted any extra files and anything else that might help in between reinstalling. I'm tired of wasting all my bandwidth trying to re-download a 5 gigabyte game just to install it from somewhere else, why can't these companies get their **** together enough to make it work the first time???  

Amen bro- those companies need to get it together. I think Aeria is forcing us to redownload the game from their "Aeria Ignite" bloatware client, and use that to run that game or something. Sucks cuz I really like using Steam.