ryanlu222

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

A.V.A Won't Start

helphelphelp
I Reinstalled VIA Aeria A.v.a Started a.v.a the begining squre pops up. But the game Never Starts What can I dO?

Via Steam Doesn't work

What happens is The game runs Guard game, Then Starts up I See the sniper A.v.a Guy in the square just before the game starts. But Then Nothing Happens IT doens't load it sorta shuts down....
Advertisement

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 24, 2012 4:10 am

Re: A.V.A Won't Start

helphelphelp
ryanlu222 wrote:
I Reinstalled VIA Aeria A.v.a Started a.v.a the begining squre pops up. But the game Never Starts What can I dO?

Via Steam Doesn't work

What happens is The game runs Guard game, Then Starts up I See the sniper A.v.a Guy in the square just before the game starts. But Then Nothing Happens IT doens't load it sorta shuts down....  

Most players had the same problem yesterady even me everytime i log in, i get kicked out or disconnected from AVA. It's due to the merge to aeria but try again today it should be fine because " it worked for me". One more thing download the aeria game luncher "Ignite" you start your game through there not Ijji Reactor but i'm not sure about steam.
Thank You
Luna

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

P_95_X

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 4:17 am

helphelphelp
ryanlu222 wrote:

Via Steam Doesn't work

Yesterday i had the same problem. The game sort of started, just like ryanlu222 explained. A few moment after i got some warnings from Norton that there where issues with the aeria ava files (idk)
I retried. Now the game didn't even get so far. After i had logged in, and pressed the start button it said:
Failed to execute AVA.exe(lastError:2)

Every time i retry, I get the same thing.

Could someone help me plz ?

Pim

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedJul 24, 2012 6:44 am

helphelphelp
P_95_X wrote:
ryanlu222 wrote:

Via Steam Doesn't work

Yesterday i had the same problem. The game sort of started, just like ryanlu222 explained. A few moment after i got some warnings from Norton that there where issues with the aeria ava files (idk)
I retried. Now the game didn't even get so far. After i had logged in, and pressed the start button it said:
Failed to execute AVA.exe(lastError:2)

Every time i retry, I get the same thing.

Could someone help me plz ?

Pim  

1 Steam will not work anymore (I think) because they still think is from ijji
2 Try Stop ur Anti-Virus from the PC or Put the AVA on Firewall system

Cheers,
kalinzange