emimaxx

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Illegal use of two Guilds

Xerox and Knigths (DarckKnigths)
We all know that these characters were initially with the guild Knigths but this ran out and it ban Master, they decided a new guild called reacer DarckKnigths taking as the new master to Xeros, what they are doing is using the old Knigths to rise quickly to the new guild DarckKnigths which is illegal since it are helping another clan, planting crops and gathering with Knigths with DarckKnigths this with all the intention to raise money fast and lvl, this case is like using multiple accounts and is grounds Ban here I leave a picture showing what I say

Advertisement

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedJul 23, 2012 6:09 pm
stuff like this should be put into a ticket in contact us here Contact us

MyDarkDemise

Rank 0
MyDarkDemise
PostedJul 23, 2012 6:59 pm
That screen shot is totally out of context. What you didn't show was the other guilds besides DarkKnights turning in crops also.

12fernando16

Rank 0
12fernando16
PostedJul 23, 2012 9:10 pm
Uhhhm ur not puting all Evidence in sight .. sorry but failed.. heres the truth..

isnt your guild is TheAvengers?

i rest my case ...

emimaxx

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 9:21 pm
That's right now to let others steal their crops apropůsito because they know that what they do not want it well and cover up the crime

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedJul 23, 2012 9:23 pm
there shouldnt be any more need to discuss this topic if you have an issue with a player/guild you can report it to contact us

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedJul 23, 2012 10:53 pm
loveableneko wrote:
there shouldnt be any more need to discuss this topic if you have an issue with a player/guild you can report it to contact us  

^^^

remainingcalm

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 12:55 am
12, you didn't put all the evidence either. You show a screen shot taken of other guilds taking crops only after the new knight guild had system spammed them stealing the crops which then alerted other players that crops were being stolen so they went and joined in. What is missing is the other 40+ system spam messages of the crops being stolen by the new knight guild.

Grimmtaylor

Rank 0
Grimmtaylor
PostedJul 24, 2012 3:52 pm
remainingcalm wrote:
12, you didn't put all the evidence either. You show a screen shot taken of other guilds taking crops only after the new knight guild had system spammed them stealing the crops which then alerted other players that crops were being stolen so they went and joined in. What is missing is the other 40+ system spam messages of the crops being stolen by the new knight guild.  

i think they should limit scions in guild by level:) that would force them apart and make things interesting instead of being the guild with the most $ imo. They camped heroes when they were guildless and i don't think anything happened to them, when heroes tried to do guild event.

Grimmtaylor

Rank 0
Grimmtaylor
PostedAug 03, 2012 10:44 pm

gs

of course
loveableneko wrote:

of course your gonna say that, the gs of the offending guild, If just a ticket is made it just gets swept under the rug since that guild seems to have special privileges. Let us vent in the forums to let all know.