Atlantabraves

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 2:55 pm

AVA stopped working?

I use this game via steam do I need to download it from Aeria I already transferred everything but when the loading screen comes up it stops working please help......
Advertisement

Atlantabraves

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Update

It says that AVA stopped working and then lets Windows check for a problem (it never finds anything wrong) I have updated everything and transferred my IJJI account to Aeria I really need some help with this.

Viisfox

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 4:27 pm
i keep getting a failed to connect what does that mean does it mean ur banned? or what o.o idk whats going on

sivasli18

Rank 0
sivasli18
PostedJul 23, 2012 4:29 pm
yes AVA IS DOWND FOR COUPLE OF HOURS, theyre busy with some crash, bugs etc..

JUST WAIT FOR COUPLE OF HOURS OR PLAY TOMMOROW, OR DO SOME FREE AP POINTS ON THIS SITE

Atlantabraves

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 1:35 am

I just finished downloading Aerias version and its still

I just finished downloading Aerias version and its still messes up this merger sucks it hasn't worked right yet come on IJJI never made you do such stupid stuff Aeria needs to get their stuff straight before ruining this game.

firefox113

Rank 0
firefox113
PostedJul 25, 2012 2:20 am
that problem had i to but when i set my ac over to aeria had i an buttun on steam that sais continue but it doesnt work !!!

Atlantabraves

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Aeria sucks

Why the heck hasn't anyone tried to help these people including me your "customer service" if you can call it that sucks everyone is quitting because they can't get there game to work can't Aeria get there **** straight and help us instead of thinking that they are doing everything good at this point I'm ready to buy Aeria games and give it IJJI just so I can play the game again I mean come on.

bonziz1

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 2:04 pm

AERIA SUCKS

AERIA SUCKS
HEY SUCKY AERIA

DO YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER GIVE THIS GAME BACK TO IJJI SO EVERYONE CAN PLAY ?

CAUSE YOU **** DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING