Author Message

JalsSerrano

Rank 0
JalsSerrano
Joined
05 Feb 2011
Posts
82
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:26 am
Sir, I would also like to join the guild if you will accept me. Very Happy I am loyal and try my best to contribute in this guild, for now im just playing other games of aeria while waiting for this. Cool

Advertisement

JalsSerrano

Rank 0
JalsSerrano
Joined
05 Feb 2011
Posts
82
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:45 am
Confused Many of you dont know me, because of not being active on forums and lets just meet in the game. Im not good in speaking, but i still try my best to understand things:

Don't just say it, do it!
-You must do what you say! Wink

Love your enemies <3
-Kill them fast, for them not to suffer too much pain! Twisted Evil

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
Joined
28 Oct 2007
Posts
540
Location
Hamilton, ON Canada
PostedOct 10, 2012 10:33 am
JalsSerrano wrote:
Confused Many of you dont know me, because of not being active on forums and lets just meet in the game. Im not good in speaking, but i still try my best to understand things:

Don't just say it, do it!
-You must do what you say! Wink

Love your enemies <3
-Kill them fast, for them not to suffer too much pain! Twisted Evil  


You are more than welcome to join us bro...Cya soon. Feel free to come to our Teamspeak.

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
Joined
27 Aug 2010
Posts
891
Location
United States
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:00 pm
If you still got some spots, I'd like to get in Smile

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
Joined
28 Oct 2007
Posts
540
Location
Hamilton, ON Canada
PostedOct 11, 2012 3:43 am
Jensun wrote:
If you still got some spots, I'd like to get in Smile  


*Kevlar grabs the jaws of life & opens a new spot* OK!! Done Smile

amidamaru159

Rank 1
amidamaru159
Joined
25 Nov 2007
Posts
340
Location
clyde United States
PostedOct 17, 2012 1:38 am
Hey wats up everyone, I played with you back in Eligium might as well do that here too, if ya still want me.

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
Joined
28 Oct 2007
Posts
540
Location
Hamilton, ON Canada
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:53 am
Always welcome to join Smile

ventus18

Rank 0
Joined
09 May 2011
Posts
13
Location
Germany
PostedOct 17, 2012 7:07 am

Hello

Hey, Im going to play DK online for SURE ( 100% ) and im going to open up the Guild LeGenDaRY . I played Japanese version It was awesome and i already know about Creating a Guild there. so i see no chance for you to open up MY Guild .

Cya Ingame Wink

Any questions about it PM me here.

PS: I played Eligium too, we were the BEST guild there ( Adrenalin ) always fighted with LeGenDaRY , was funny Smile

Wiz120

Rank 0
Wiz120
Joined
28 Dec 2011
Posts
162
Location
United States
PostedOct 17, 2012 7:22 am

Re: Hello

ventus18 wrote:
Hey, Im going to play DK online for SURE ( 100% ) and im going to open up the Guild LeGenDaRY . I played Japanese version It was awesome and i already know about Creating a Guild there. so i see no chance for you to open up MY Guild .

Cya Ingame Wink

Any questions about it PM me here.

PS: I played Eligium too, we were the BEST guild there ( Adrenalin ) always fighted with LeGenDaRY , was funny Smile  


You're an idiot.

candystrike4

Rank 0
candystrike4
Joined
17 Oct 2012
Posts
9
Location
United States
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:52 pm
FRaYKevlar wrote:
Jensun wrote:
If you still got some spots, I'd like to get in Smile  


*Kevlar grabs the jaws of life & opens a new spot* OK!! Done Smile  


Display posts from previous:   Sort by: