This looks AWESOME!!!
I see different (Factions/Kingdoms) - What are your thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GvT0wB8AbA

Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedJul 22, 2012 7:19 am
Ummmm, I was expecting it? There's a political system in the game, of course there's going to be different kingdoms.

I make no Rupaulogies.

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedJul 22, 2012 7:33 am
Picchuu wrote:
Ummmm, I was expecting it? There's a political system in the game, of course there's going to be different kingdoms.  

I wasn't 100% sure, but this definately solidifies it. This is gonna be alot of fun!!! Very Happy

seecute

Rank 2
seecute
PostedJul 22, 2012 8:43 am
Four Faction wow... that might be lots of PVPing.
Quite hard to understand.

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedJul 22, 2012 8:55 am
I never really saw anything in the other trailers that stood out like in this one...glad I found it...Hope it's accurate. If it is, this game will rock!!! Very Happy

Floccinauci

Rank 2
Floccinauci
PostedJul 22, 2012 12:51 pm
I doubt it's actually 4 different "factions" in an actual gameplay sense, rather than just lorewise. Seems to me that it may just refer to the 4 dukedoms that guilds can conquer. I interpret that black bubble to be that "evil" trying to take over the land, which may have cause the dukedoms to seize mindlessly slitting everyone else's throats for a moment and instead primarily focus on the threat that the black bubble poses to all of them.

If they were in an actual open war, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to crown a common emperor either. In that way, it really seems to be quite similar to the way it used to be in medieval times, where in some places, despite being part of 1 country with a common ruler, the different areas where still more or less autonomous states who sometimes waged war among each other.

I don't speak a single word of korean though, so if anyone can understand what they're saying he might be able to lighten this up a little.

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedJul 22, 2012 4:43 pm
Floccinauci wrote:
I doubt it's actually 4 different "factions" in an actual gameplay sense, rather than just lorewise. Seems to me that it may just refer to the 4 dukedoms that guilds can conquer. I interpret that black bubble to be that "evil" trying to take over the land, which may have cause the dukedoms to seize mindlessly slitting everyone else's throats for a moment and instead primarily focus on the threat that the black bubble poses to all of them.

If they were in an actual open war, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to crown a common emperor either. In that way, it really seems to be quite similar to the way it used to be in medieval times, where in some places, despite being part of 1 country with a common ruler, the different areas where still more or less autonomous states who sometimes waged war among each other.

I don't speak a single word of korean though, so if anyone can understand what they're saying he might be able to lighten this up a little.  

Agreed!!! I was thinking along the same lines, that Guilds take over certain "Kingdoms" with their alliances and then just battle it out...sounds like fun either way. Very Happy