Author Message

qcumoi

Rank 0
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
7
Location
Israel
PostedJul 22, 2012 2:36 am

fusion and elemental

what's the difference between Fusing with the wrong elemental does it effect stats or exp gain?
example:Got Wind Monster Fusing it with Water/Fire Monsters what does the difference in the same elemental fusing?
Advertisement

ImpactedQQ

Rank 2
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
508
Location
United States
PostedJul 22, 2012 2:43 am
Send in a ticket at Support -> Contact Us.

qcumoi

Rank 0
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
7
Location
Israel
PostedJul 22, 2012 2:56 am
ImpactedQQ wrote:
Send in a ticket at Support -> Contact Us.  

huh? for what? i'm asking people who playing this game is it doing any difference like in max level stats...

ImpactedQQ

Rank 2
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
508
Location
United States
PostedJul 22, 2012 3:11 am
qcumoi wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:
Send in a ticket at Support -> Contact Us.  

huh? for what? i'm asking people who playing this game is it doing any difference like in max level stats...  


Send in ticket = contact gm.
I tried to imply you should contact a GM ):

Godsman99

Rank 0
Godsman99
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
14
Location
Edinburgh United Kingdom
PostedJul 22, 2012 7:29 am
Fusion of same elemental mon's results in more experience and more levels, not additional stats. Fusion of different elementals results in a slightly lower exp and level gain, but it is still not giving additional stats. Hope that answers your question!
Godsman

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
508
Location
Belo Horizonte Brazil
PostedJul 22, 2012 10:46 am
ImpactedQQ wrote:
qcumoi wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:
Send in a ticket at Support -> Contact Us.  

huh? for what? i'm asking people who playing this game is it doing any difference like in max level stats...  


Send in ticket = contact gm.
I tried to imply you should contact a GM ):  


O.o
Just wait Flar comes, he might know.


Anyways, i've heard that fusing same elemental monsters give more exp, but it does not feel like so :/
And for the stats, i've yet to test if a level only with same elemental gives more stats than using all. But i bet it does not.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedJul 22, 2012 11:39 am
pervddl wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:
qcumoi wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:
Send in a ticket at Support -> Contact Us.  

huh? for what? i'm asking people who playing this game is it doing any difference like in max level stats...  


Send in ticket = contact gm.
I tried to imply you should contact a GM ):  


O.o
Just wait Flar comes, he might know.


Anyways, i've heard that fusing same elemental monsters give more exp, but it does not feel like so :/
And for the stats, i've yet to test if a level only with same elemental gives more stats than using all. But i bet it does not.  


yeah no need to contact a gm LOL this can be answered by any player who experimented.

as far as i know fusing a monster with the same element gives a little more exp than a monster without the same element,

fusing with more rarity does the same job as well

one last thing is if you fuse the same monster with itself the bonus is greater. this is what ive heard from what my guild mate tested. i think i read it was a 35% bonus. but there are WAY too many pages in message board for guild to run though lol but i have tested myself by fusing infernos directly into each other. seems to be a bigger bonus increase than using other tabs or ns of different elements and names.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Godsman99

Rank 0
Godsman99
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
14
Location
Edinburgh United Kingdom
PostedJul 22, 2012 11:44 am
Fusing sr's into other's is awesome exp lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1764
Location
Quest_xD S2 United Kingdom
PostedJul 22, 2012 1:16 pm
I'll try and experiment with the area 1 quest monsters lol

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com

qcumoi

Rank 0
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
7
Location
Israel
PostedJul 22, 2012 2:17 pm
anyway tested it off, took eos lv1 and 10 inferno drags, and eos lv1 with 10 wind got 10% more xp amazing Very Happy(Sarcasm)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: