txhydrogen

Rank 0
txhydrogen
PostedJul 21, 2012 11:55 pm

I can't log into REACTOR with Facebook.

Okay so I heard about the free stuff you get when you migrate to Aeria by 8/10. So I decided to get on SF so I can do the transfer but when I tried logging onto my account via "Sign in with Facebook". My REACTOR would crash and it would say "REACTOR stopped working". A few months earlier, I tried it and it still worked. I don't know whats going on, if anybody has a solution to this, help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement

txhydrogen

Rank 0
txhydrogen
PostedJul 21, 2012 11:57 pm
By the way, I'm running on Windows Vista Home Premium if that helps.

Korlack

Rank 0
Korlack
PostedJul 22, 2012 1:02 am
I have the same problem, and I found it unfixable, but I came across a thread that showed me a way to get around it. Open your web browser USING INTERNET EXPLORER and go to the soldier front ijji website. Click log in with facebook and put in your information, after you're logged in click game start and it will automatically open the reactor with you logged in.

And by the way you can't do the transfer until the 23rd SF isn't even at Aeria Games juuust yeeet.

<a>Photobucket</a>

ShineSprites

Rank 2
ShineSprites
PostedJul 22, 2012 5:23 am
The "Sign in with Facebook" button on the reactor doesn't work, click it and it will crash your reactor.

@Korlack,
Yes, i came up with that and hopefully it will work for the others that's having the same problem as txhydrogen..

So Txhydrogen try what Korlack said!

cheers.

BiHArmija8

Rank 0
BiHArmija8
PostedJul 22, 2012 10:16 am
Just like Korlack said, just go to sfront.ijji.com and b4 that you need to be logged in on facebook.com then login at sfront.ijji.com and press the start button. Your reactor will start and login automatically because of that site.

Goodluck, Hf

txhydrogen

Rank 0
txhydrogen
PostedJul 22, 2012 1:23 pm
IT WORKED! Thank you guys, I got it fixed. You guys are awesome! Smile

ShineSprites

Rank 2
ShineSprites
PostedJul 22, 2012 2:51 pm
txhydrogen wrote:
IT WORKED! Thank you guys, I got it fixed. You guys are awesome! Smile