ashleybrown1

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:03 am
And I'm looking for some fantasy RPG. I played Skyrim, Morrowind, Risen and The Witcher 2 - looking for something with similar climate.
Advertisement

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:33 pm
MichaelaElmo wrote:
Ok, How about puzzle/strategy games?
and tell me your favorite RPG games I really need a new one, I'm into almost anything. My old site shut down Sad
Allllllllso, PC games... I was into the Drawn games 1,2 and 3 anything like those is cool.  

Puzzles: Not really THAT familiar with this genre but I do know that Professor Layton is a fantastic game. Tough puzzles and always an interesting story with good characters and pleasing visuals.

Strategy: Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre (haven't played this but planning to; heard very good stuff about it.)

Fire Emblem is the most simple of the 3 I mentioned, and it's really easy to pick up. The other two are pretty complicated and very hard.

As for RPGs, my favorite has to be The Witcher 2 - Skyrim is a close call. Both are good on PC. :p

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:34 pm
ashleybrown1 wrote:
And I'm looking for some fantasy RPG. I played Skyrim, Morrowind, Risen and The Witcher 2 - looking for something with similar climate.  

Tried Demon's/Dark Souls ? Baldur's Gate ? Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas, but they're not exactly 'fantasy.'

ashleybrown1

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:50 am
Thanks. I'll try Fallout fist Wink