yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:29 am
Updated to make it more reader-friendly. Added weapons on. If I miss any, it's either because it's not labeled correctly or up for discussion. First post has links to respective categories also.

Bump!
Advertisement

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:37 am   Last edited by strobava on Jul 21, 2012 6:44 am. Edited 1 time in total

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:41 am
strobava wrote:
yinyangmatrix wrote:
apdoul1221 wrote:
For Destroy the enemy & Capture
Weapon:Iron Blade
Mode:Destroy the Enemy and Capture
Build:42321,24 Temps,P/M , 1 atk mod and 1 life mod
Flask:Any
Maps:Any map But Mountain Range
Reason:First weapon I picked up since starting this game haven't found a reason to put it down its my "Everyday" its not too hard to learn how to use a I Blade its a easy weapon Very Happy

For Confront
Weapon:Iron Sword
Mode:Confront
Build:50312,25 temps, P/E or T/E,2 mods on Atk and 1 on Max Temper
Flask:Any
Maps:Any
Reason:Personally,its a Balanced Build for Blizzard which can Support your team with Ice and kill if you have to.  

No confront here! xD Just CP modes.  

that being said,a confront weapon could be effective in defeat the leader.
Had a match a while back that we lost because a dude was pumping out the healing with the t sabers,while another 'babysit' there leader.
Only it was with t rods with wind.
He would wind us when we came close to there leader(I think it was xiohou dun.)then scrub us out as we waddled around.  

That's true. Certain weapons do not necessarily have to be rush weapons in Defeat the Leader. They can be support weapons. (Which means I should put down T.Sabers/T.Maces there too.) However, it would have to be labeled under Defeat the Leader.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."

JesusofNazareth

Rank 2
JesusofNazareth
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:43 am
Weapon: battle rod
Mode: capture
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 43320 with either bbed attk and 2 detail modded damage mods or attk and damage mods. emblems pierce/fan fire element
Flask: lost/decrease
Maps: any
Reason: the b rod's vital stats are in 1 and 3 (damage and attk respectively) the weapon is very easy to flask having the e1 pierce. the b rod is a faster hand ax crescent with better options. running at 120 speed, and an amazing troop killing emblem and confront options, gives it an edge over weapons like the t sabers, because all they can do is true musu and run.
xD

Weapon: b blade
Mode: destroy
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 43320 mods in attk and damage emblems moon or cresc on the e1 and thrust on the e6
Flask: decrease
Maps: any
Reason: the b blade is an extremely broken confront weapon with a lot of options. its survival tempers are on 5 and 6, its defense being the highest on the game. its attk value and damage value are similar it has moon, or crescent for killing troops(they both do it quite well). its c3 is great with tornado for the long range confront aspect of destroy, and the e6 as thrust, adds 3 hits to the move set string, so you do not have to flask up to the evolution string in order to have the amount of hits you need to take down towers and such

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:47 am   Last edited by strobava on Jul 21, 2012 6:46 am. Edited 2 times in total

Blues22475

Rank 5
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:48 am
W.sword

Thrust/X or Moon/X

Mode Capture
Flask: Lost/Decrease
Maps Any

Reason: an alternative to the T.sabers and any other capture suitable weapon. Damage and Attack are on the low end of the upgrade chain. Damage for this weapon is on the low side (which is suggested you at least modify Damage increase once). This weapon really shines on large maps where there is much ground to cover between bases. Further, it really shines in long, drawn out capture matches. If you are able to get the Advance, you can spam Strong Fort which will help your bases stay up a bit longer (which can be very helpful). Thrust can be used to down small groups of enemies, but the width of the attack is nit wide (so you would have to lure troop so they form a line-ish pattern).

I.claw

43310 (or 43311). Crescent/Eclipse
flask: Remain or Decrease
Maps: Larger Maps

This weapon shines on larger maps and it is not suitable for rush (due to dmg being on slot 5). It's damage and defense stats are quite good for this mode (a single mod to increase for damage would further seal the deal). Not to mention its speed is the same as T.sabers. Best used with ice or wind as you can freeze lock opponents with c3 and potentially kill them. Crescent is good for catching people if you know how to properly lead in this game. It is okay for KO'ing but not as great as some of the other weapons and emblems. Eclipse is okay as well (due to it's AOE). Once you are able to max your defense at 3 stars you will be much harder to kill. So you can use your build as base defense, or as quickly capping. Again, this weapon shines on bigger maps and not suitable for rushing because of the damage increase being too high on the chain. Once you get started, however, you will be a capping machine (with better defense than T.sabers).

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:54 am
Weapon: Feather Fan
Mode: Defeat enemy leader
Build: Thrust C1 for KOing, reasonable attack.
Flask: Any
Map: Medium- Big map
Reason: Odds are the enemy will not be able to take out the general in one mosou, spamming wither prevents them from mosou spamming, this giving the general a chance to heal with your teams tsabers and make the game a KO match. MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM HAS LT WITH RAGE AS SKILL TO REFIL YOUR OWN MOSOU WHILE WITHER IS UP.

i had some trouble beating a team with wither spammer as i couldnt spam and run, and they also had a defender as well.

This is a very technical battle plan. Straying from plan will result in failure.

*Insert witty signature here*

AlabasterJones

Rank 3
AlabasterJones
PostedJul 20, 2012 12:01 pm
Weapon: Iron Blade
Mode: Capture/Destroy/Showdowns
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 43320 Moon/Fan W. Ice(Two increase mods on attack, one increase temper)
Flask: Works for both
Maps: Any used in CP/SD
Reason:I used T.blades for the longest time, and I felt I lacked the ability to do anything in a pvp situation, so I looked around for a new weapon for Campaign and Showdowns, I tried the cudgel with wind, but didn't like it, but I found the I.Blade, and tried one out, and really enjoyed it due to the high motion value, which lead to me not needing a damage-heavy build. So I built one with 4 attack and two mods, and imbued with ice. I no longer need to use +damage items in battles, I can now use Blizzards instead and pack a real punch vs players.

Weapon: Noble Sword
Mode: Defeat enemy leader
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 40005 Any emblems really, but probably Crescent on C1. (with two mods on musou and one increase temper)
Flask: Doesn't matter.
Maps: Any
Reason: We(Cp-party) had a huge problem with the defeat leader, so we built two n.swords to use, now we got two people going for leader with remedys, one healer(with mirror to see where the leader is at any given time) and one defender with whatever weapon. Now we have no problem with defeat leader.

Weapon: C.blade
Mode: Defeat 2k troops.
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 30000, Five mods on increase Speed, Crescent/Any
Flask: Any
Maps: Any
Reason: It's easy, by far (Imo) the best emblem for defeating troops, the con is that the weapon itself is a tad bit slow, so I sorted one with speed mods, to increase it to 120, with that I use a Speed Scroll Flask, to bump it up to 130, and you start with 1 attack right away, and speed gear with that, one of the slowest weapons in the game is now up to 148! Use the blank tempers to get xSpeed, could put in two or three defense, if you feel like you're being picked off.

These are my very mainstream choices of weapons!!
SS provided: http://i46.tinypic.com/w8py80.jpg

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedJul 20, 2012 12:09 pm
yinyangmatrix wrote:

That's true. Certain weapons do not necessarily have to be rush weapons in Defeat the Leader. They can be support weapons. (Which means I should put down T.Sabers/T.Maces there too.) However, it would have to be labeled under Defeat the Leader.  

Some weapon are useful in defeat leader even without temper due to their advanced ability; TSabers / TMaces for healing officer or Boomerang / FFan for musou locking for example. Even using rain amulet can be a tactic to seal the chain musou NSword, regardless of weapon.

Whether your general and/or enemy general has Hyper Armor can also make difference sometimes.

Too much variables!

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedJul 20, 2012 12:16 pm
noordin_ngentot wrote:
yinyangmatrix wrote:

Some weapon are useful in defeat leader even without temper due to their advanced ability; TSabers / TMaces for healing officer or Boomerang / FFan for musou locking for example. Even using rain amulet can be a tactic to seal the chain musou NSword, regardless of weapon.

Whether your general and/or enemy general has Hyper Armor can also make difference sometimes.

Too much variables!  

Also can add defeat weapons under Defeat the Leader, if it's the musou lock, defend, and KO strategy. But nonetheless, we can still compile strategies and builds. ^^

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."