yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:03 am
MightySiQin wrote:
Weapon: Feather Fan
Mode: Defeat
Build (include, elements and mods, etc.. if necessary.): 30000, 24 tempers, X/E, 5 in speed or 5 in base attack, vorpal/fire
Flask: Any
Maps: Plains, Marsh, Castle, Island and Linked ships Only.
Reason: Due to the long range of c6 eclipse, f.fan is very affective in a large troop area. Unlike all other defeat weapons, f.fan eclipse doesn't need you to lure much, if you rush into a large troop area and hit c6, all the troops in that area should be hit whether u lured them or not. Maps as Plains and Marsh have large k.o spots and you may realize that it takes you with c.blade 2 times or 3 times to finish the whole k.o spot, while f.fan is twice faster. Castle and Island maps are wider and have separted k.o spots, but with speed of 120 and mods in speed you can do more than a k.o spot in a row. Also you may have to lure a bit more in Linked Ships map as it has lots of ships, but you still able to take a whole ship of troops with f.fan  

Flasking to C6 takes a while to do and performing the moveset actually wastes a bit of time compared to luring and using one emblem with a C.Blade.

I am leaving this up for debate.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."
Advertisement

klaven25

Rank 3
klaven25
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:30 am
N sword c1 crescent does a pretty good job as well for ko.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:53 pm
Hi, after tried all emblems on the proctor i'll edit my first post about the S.Staff, so it will look like:

Weapon:S.Staff
Mode:Defeat Leader
Build:00325, Moon/Any, x2 Musou Upgrade x1 Base Musou.
Flask:Any
Maps:Any
Reason:Musou flask on slot 1, defense and life on 2-3 so it's really fast to flask, the Musou of this weapon does fire damage so attack or red life isn't needed at all. You can just flask Musou and go spam it on the general. Moon on C1 with a fire orb is awesome to recover Musou, C2 can do a good work also.

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedNov 06, 2012 4:01 pm
yinyangmatrix wrote:
MightySiQin wrote:
Weapon: Feather Fan
Mode: Defeat
Build (include, elements and mods, etc.. if necessary.): 30000, 24 tempers, X/E, 5 in speed or 5 in base attack, vorpal/fire
Flask: Any
Maps: Plains, Marsh, Castle, Island and Linked ships Only.
Reason: Due to the long range of c6 eclipse, f.fan is very affective in a large troop area. Unlike all other defeat weapons, f.fan eclipse doesn't need you to lure much, if you rush into a large troop area and hit c6, all the troops in that area should be hit whether u lured them or not. Maps as Plains and Marsh have large k.o spots and you may realize that it takes you with c.blade 2 times or 3 times to finish the whole k.o spot, while f.fan is twice faster. Castle and Island maps are wider and have separted k.o spots, but with speed of 120 and mods in speed you can do more than a k.o spot in a row. Also you may have to lure a bit more in Linked Ships map as it has lots of ships, but you still able to take a whole ship of troops with f.fan  

Flasking to C6 takes a while to do and performing the moveset actually wastes a bit of time compared to luring and using one emblem with a C.Blade.

I am leaving this up for debate.  

No it doesn't ...it takes the same time u take to flask up for rally. a single lure with c3 seal is enough to take down all front troops and enough to flask up c6, either u start with large flask, vorpal orb or gensing it will take the same amount of time to flask c6.
I sold my f.fan eclipse long time ago but u can see the results of basic f.fan and no items against modded c.blade ..pretty close

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:03 pm
MightySiQin wrote:

No it doesn't ...it takes the same time u take to flask up for rally. a single lure with c3 seal is enough to take down all front troops and enough to flask up c6, either u start with large flask, vorpal orb or gensing it will take the same amount of time to flask c6.
I sold my f.fan eclipse long time ago but u can see the results of basic f.fan and no items against modded c.blade ..pretty close  

But that is not a defeat match, so it's hard to say whether they really spend all the time killing troops or not for it to be "close".

Not to mention only you that didn't capture any base, so you spend all your time ko-ing while the rest are fighting to get bases and ko-ing at the same time, yet you still end up losing in the end to the cblade in term of ko.....

sodium2298977

Rank 4
sodium2298977
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:15 pm
MightySiQin wrote:

I think it works perfectly
Looking forward to see that with you during CP ^^

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:26 pm
noordin_ngentot wrote:

But that is not a defeat match, so it's hard to say whether they really spend all the time killing troops or not for it to be "close".

Not to mention only you that didn't capture any base, so you spend all your time ko-ing while the rest are fighting to get bases and ko-ing at the same time, yet you still end up losing in the end to the cblade in term of ko.....  

D; do I have to show u this to believe me .___. ? and I already told u that the c.blade has base attack modded and I didn't go with items ..so obviously i'd lose in any case

sodium2298977 wrote:
I think it works perfectly
Looking forward to see that with you during CP ^^

I sold it already...but ye im looking forward to face you again next cp as well =P

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedNov 06, 2012 6:36 pm
MightySiQin wrote:

D; do I have to show u this to believe me .___. ?  

Uh....., what to believe you if that is indeed a capture game?

sodium2298977

Rank 4
sodium2298977
PostedNov 06, 2012 7:02 pm
noordin_ngentot wrote:

Let it go XDDD
The more people using it in Defeat, the merrier it gets XDDDD

Advanced weapon counselor in Melee, Showdown, and Campaign

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedNov 06, 2012 7:06 pm
noordin_ngentot wrote:
MightySiQin wrote:

D; do I have to show u this to believe me .___. ?  

but the judgment is k.o ...and both of use, c.blade user and f.fan user, started to k.o from the very beginning ...o.O well it seems that my team and the other team had same tactic Lol .. but we would have won if I had brought an even weapon ;__;

it's oki if you don't recommend f.fan eclipse for defeat, it wont be the #1 recommended k.o weapon anyway :3