yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedSep 28, 2012 2:43 pm
Maskeddddddddddddddddddddddd and everyone else. If you have two different builds for the same weapon, please put them separately using the form!

Code:
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Mode:[/b]
[b]Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.):[/b]
[b]Flask:[/b]
[b]Maps:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]

And I point at you Masked, as I'm editing the main posts as we speak.

EDIT:

Actually, if they use similar strategies then you don't have separate them.
Advertisement

HackSlash52

Rank 2
HackSlash52
PostedOct 03, 2012 8:34 pm
I apologize Razz There's just too many builds to name xd

Forcefully retired as MaskedOne.HD1 & TheOne.HD1 from Dynasty Warriors Online because the server was forcefully closed. So sad. I'll come back on here every now and then so if you need me message me on here and I'll try to get back to you.

Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedOct 19, 2012 5:19 pm
Friend of mine liked using this to play around never serious so thought I'd share since I do find Shield to be rather fun to useXd

Weapon: Battle Shield
Mode: Capture/Destroy
Build: 42330, Thrust/Any, 1 Attack Upgrade Mod, 1 Damage Upgrade Mod, 1 Max Temper Mod, Ice or Wind
Flask: Remain or Decrease
Maps: Any
Reason: Though there's no Emblem suitable for troop killing C3 even with Wind should suffice, upgrade fast to capture a base quick and defend any nearby bases since this weapons run speed is quite low.

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedOct 21, 2012 5:53 pm
Added remaining builds I missed. Sorry for the late update. =w=

Someone suggested to me that a "Non-recommended Weapons" section should be added. Any feedback?

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:13 pm
yinyangmatrix wrote:

Someone suggested to me that a "Non-recommended Weapons" section should be added. Any feedback?  

If you were to do that, I'd suggest that you add I. Rod for Defeat/Capture. Too slow for both of those, and with how some of the maps are so big, I don't know WHY anyone would use one for those battle modes (the other two modes might also be included in this with the condition Flask Lost, considering how the I. Rod is already difficult to flask to full as is).

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker>Gaia server

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedOct 22, 2012 3:54 pm
Added non-recommended weapons section to each category.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedOct 27, 2012 8:18 am   Last edited by noordin_ngentot on Oct 27, 2012 11:11 am. Edited 1 time in total
chronos_notashi wrote:
yinyangmatrix wrote:

If you were to do that, I'd suggest that you add I. Rod for Defeat/Capture. Too slow for both of those, and with how some of the maps are so big, I don't know WHY anyone would use one for those battle modes (the other two modes might also be included in this with the condition Flask Lost, considering how the I. Rod is already difficult to flask to full as is).  

IRod:
-C1 thrust for troops.
-Slot 1 defense.
-Slot 2 damage.
-Slot 3 life.
-Slot 5 attack.
Assuming balanced 4332x build => 35 flasks

Compared to say...., another popular choice like Cudgel:
-No C1 for troops
-Slot 2 attack
-Slot 3 defense
-Slot 5 damage
-Slot 6 life
Assuming balanced 4332x build => 44 flasks

Matters of opinion when someone think a weapon should or should not be used! 8D

But compared to IRod or TRods, I think TPicks needs waaaaaay more skill to use in capture/defeat/destroy. Good luck flasking slot 5 and 6 atk/dmg and take/defend base with 100 speed, plus aggro that doesn't matter if your opponent have a quick flask weapon. Use it on flask lost game too as an icing to the cake. =P

nickjason111

Rank 4
nickjason111
PostedOct 27, 2012 9:01 am
00005 ,2 times musou modified !

GOD©2.XC1 - Solaris - 4th Elite General - Best DWO player

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedOct 27, 2012 9:06 am
nickjason111 wrote:
00005 ,2 times musou modified !  

No. No. And no.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedOct 27, 2012 9:12 am
noordin_ngentot wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:
yinyangmatrix wrote:

IRod:
-C1 thrust for troops.
-Slot 1 defense.
-Slot 2 damage.
-Slot 3 life.
-Slot 5 attack.
Assuming balanced 4332x build => 35 flasks

Compared to say...., another popular choice like Cudgel:
-No C1 for troops
-Slot 2 attack
-Slot 3 defense
-Slot 5 damage
-Slot 6 life
Assuming balanced 4332x build => 44 flasks

Matters of opinion when someone think a weapon should or should not be used! 8D

But compared to IRod or TRods, I think TPicks is needs waaaaaay more skill to use in capture/defeat/destroy. Good luck flasking slot 5 and 6 atk/dmg and take/defend base with 100 speed, plus aggro that doesn't matter if your opponent have a quick flask weapon. Use it on flask lost game too as an icing to the cake. =P  

There's still a good difference between their speeds however. Also because this is capture, not everything has to be flasked because one of the main points is speed also.

You're right though, definitely matter of opinions, so we'll have to look closely.

Twin Picks added. Definitely.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)