yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedJul 19, 2012 8:30 pm
Bumping!

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."
Advertisement

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedJul 20, 2012 3:44 am
Too boring/lazy to re-type whatever most people has typed in the last thread.

I guess lemme try to be creative on this new thread by totally making up something that nobody ever use!

Weapon: Hand Axe
Mode: Capture
Build: 5++3200 / Lightning / C1 Thrust / C6 Any
Flask: Lost / Decrease
Map: Gate
Reason(s):

Flask 5 attack and start stalking the one with rushing capture weapon immidiately. Whether the rushes is successful or not early, flasks the necessary damage if the base you are taking/defending is damage base. Two random slots are there so you can get atkx2 or speed max easier to cripple your opponent.

The two defense temper has been taken into account where you only need another 5 flasks to reach maximum attack and start defending bases again, should you die. Furthermore, since it is Gate map, all the bases near each other too for easier travelling, even for 100 speed HAxe.

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:00 am
strobava wrote:
I have not tried it,but what about a cudgel for defeat leader?
For the #2 slot it has the highest attack rating from what i have seen.
the musuo might make it hard to control though.
worth investigating?

Attack Damage Defense Life Musou
2 5 3 6 1
Basic Stats
Weapon Atk Dmg Def Life Mus Spd Jmp Advanced +
Cudgel 45 29 28 150 150 125 150 Reach

Upgrade Stats
Level Name Atk Dmg Def Life Musou
1 Cudgel +24 +31 +21 +31 +18
2 Deadly Cudgel +27 +34 +24 +34 +21
3 Squall +30 +37 +27 +37 +24
4 Whirlwind +33 +40 +30 +40 +27
5 Hurricane +36 +43 +33 +43 +30
6 True Hurricane +39 +46 +36 +46 +33

[b]Weapon:cudgel
[b]Mode:defeat leader
[b]Build 40005 moon on c1 /mod AT X2/fire
[b]Flask:lost/decrease
[b]Maps:any
[b]Reason:has a juggle attackmusuo.flasking attack and musuo are quick.moon will help with ko's.
and from what i seen it has the highest attack on the #2.
I have not actually tested this .
sooooooooooo...it's all guess work.  

It's really debatable. The cudgel's musou is really hard to control and misses a lot of hits which in turn, doesn't make it as fast or damaging as an N.Sword. o:

Bump!

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."

CameronVasiliov

Rank 4
CameronVasiliov
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:12 am
noordin_ngentot wrote:
Too boring/lazy to re-type whatever most people has typed in the last thread.

I guess lemme try to be creative on this new thread by totally making up something that nobody ever use!

Build: 5++3200 / Lightning / C1 Thrust / C6 Any
Flask: Lost / Decrease
Map: Gate
Reason(s):

I love the h. axe for capture, but even when lighning sounds like the best element for this weapon I personally like more Ice, my c1 is Pierce because in CP sometimes the retreat is kos and is faster to make kos with Pierce than Thrust (In my opinion)
+ I want to make mine 43302 1 mod in attack and other in Damage, but for now I'm working in other weapons so I hope i can finish it later Very Happy

.......... R.I.P. XiahouBo.CL1 Dec-24-2011 / Jan-10-2014 | Was good meeting you all :3

Iyasu7

Rank 3
Iyasu7
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:29 am
T blades 3+3332

I'm not explaining this...

Thrust C1/ Blizzard being a good option

Retired, thank you all who supported me. I chose not to retire as GS. Good luck.

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:31 am
Iyasu7 wrote:
T blades 3+3332

I'm not explaining this...

Thrust C1/ Blizzard being a good option  

For capture? O:

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)

dragnet4000

Rank 2
dragnet4000
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:32 am   Last edited by dragnet4000 on Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am. Edited 2 times in total
Edit for the Nsword.

Very effective because the musou is GROUNDED making it an effective killer for generals.

Weapon: Noble Sword
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 44200. Crescent/(Fan/Eclipse), Mods in Attack, Damage, and Base Speed.
Flask: Lost/Decrease
Maps: Any Map, best used on Gate and Forest
Reason: Flasks are on 2 and 3 for Attack and Damage, respectively. It's on the slow side at 117 (with the speed mod), but can take care of tower/juggernaut bases relatively easily, along with having a great musou for getting attack-based bases out of the way. It's also strong in general so it can get rid of attacking enemies relatively easily. An all around good weapon, but a tad on the slow side.

Just a start.

Weapon: Twin Blades
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 53300, Thrust/Eclipse, 3 mods in max temper, 1 in attack. Ice element
Flask: Decrease/Lost
Maps: Any
Reason: It's a fast weapon with a large troop killing attack (either the C2 or Thrust). The high damage value on 5 may be a turn-off, but taking into account that it drops flasks like flies, flasking damage shouldn't take that long. Use C3 for every base except Troop, using Thrust for those instead. Imbue as much Ice as possible; the more you can hit on a person, the better it is.

Weapon: Trident
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 44200, Moon/Eclipse, 1 mod in Attack/Damage, 1 in base speed, Fire element.
Reason: It's base speed is 120-122, it has Moon which is similar to the Cblades Crescent for killing troops. It has a good C3 for towers and captains bases. It's 2 defense at 40-44 (Depending on simple/detailed mods and rank) is a lot for it, making you able to defend yourself against base defenders/attackers.

Mode: Defeat
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 40000, Crescent/Any, 5 mods in speed
Flask: Lost
Reason: It's a great troop killing weapon with attack on 1, speed at 110, it kills troops relatively easily with it's large AoE Crescent.

Weapon: Iron Spear
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 43320, Pierce/Fan, 1 mod in attack, 1 in damage, 1 in max temper, Fire element
Reason: Has a good running speed at 120, can kill troops really well with Pierce or Fan, has a stagger C3 for captain/officer base, has C3 for towers/juggs, and has its advanced for longer-lasting matches, to take tower/jugg bases quicker.

apdoul1221

Rank 1
apdoul1221
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:39 am
For Destroy the enemy & Capture
Weapon:Iron Blade
Mode:Destroy the Enemy and Capture
Build:42321,24 Temps,P/M , 1 atk mod and 1 life mod
Flask:Any
Maps:Any map But Mountain Range
Reason:First weapon I picked up since starting this game haven't found a reason to put it down its my "Everyday" its not too hard to learn how to use a I Blade its a easy weapon Very Happy

For Confront
Weapon:Iron Sword
Mode:Confront
Build:50312,25 temps, P/E or T/E,2 mods on Atk and 1 on Max Temper
Maps:Any
Reason:Personally,its a Balanced Build for Blizzard which can Support your team with Ice and kill if you have to.

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:44 am
apdoul1221 wrote:
For Destroy the enemy & Capture
Weapon:Iron Blade
Mode:Destroy the Enemy and Capture
Build:42321,24 Temps,P/M , 1 atk mod and 1 life mod
Maps:Any map But Mountain Range
Reason:First weapon I picked up since starting this game haven't found a reason to put it down its my "Everyday" its not too hard to learn how to use a I Blade its a easy weapon Very Happy

For Confront
Weapon:Iron Sword
Mode:Confront
Build:50312,25 temps, P/E or T/E,2 mods on Atk and 1 on Max Temper
Maps:Any
Reason:Personally,its a Balanced Build for Blizzard which can Support your team with Ice and kill if you have to.  

No confront here! xD Just CP modes.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)

shahcoolest

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:06 am
Weapon:Twin sabers
Mode: capture
Build : 44300 1 mod on damage and rest on temper mods
Flask: lost/decrease
Maps: any
Reason:more def that 44200

Weapon: spear and ispear
Mode: destroy
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 43320 one mod on dam one on atk and one max temper. t/e for spear,t/f forispear any element of choice
Flask: decrease
Maps: smaller maps where bases are kinda near
Reason:both weps have fast flask for atk,dam and both have good stats for def/life and ok'ish speed.though speed gear is recommended.can cf also