11JUNIOR11

Rank 3
11JUNIOR11
PostedJul 20, 2012 7:26 pm
if they dnt mention changing that,then im pretty sure everything else will stay in tact my friend

Advertisement

prpiyer

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Wont be in town when the happens.

Must the merge be made on the day that the service comes back up? I'm not going to be in town on the day that the service comes back up. How long do I have to merge my account from the day that the service comes back up

Posted By Aeria Mobile

knotlamp

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 9:48 pm
M.... but if i have a facebook account, Is it the same?

Lickaro1

Rank 0
Lickaro1
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:05 pm

reward points

i have 700 reward points so im pretty close to the free 100 gcoins, will the reward points transfer to something similar in aeria?

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: reward points

Lickaro1 wrote:
i have 700 reward points so im pretty close to the free 100 gcoins, will the reward points transfer to something similar in aeria?  

Just buy those last gcoin needed, and get your free 100gc before monday..? Rolling Eyes

Why would Aeria give you that bonus ijji is giving for spending money with them? But I saw that gift-codes will be handed to us related to the merger.

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?p=14231132?repeat=1

Ofc the tremendous cheap-shank-level of the gift are mind-blowing. Even steam gave a special item,"Holy Mackerel" melee, just as a TF2 event, and double gcoin for the whole weekend..

What do we get from the actual HOST of the game, in a merger? Being patient being worried, testing beta for you.. What sweet price they have in stored for us??
- 15day skin for guns.. lolol... OMG We couldn't get a permanent special item just for us AVA oldschoolers, no?

And free booster pack,. are you f*in kidding us? So that we have a chance in ranking up to those CE users who made 999Exp/sec.. or what?? LMFAO Spit us more in the face why don't ya..
Really.. Yes I'm QQ..
I'm sorry if I seam ungrateful in any way, I mean free skins for 15day. WOW, Thank you sir may I have another :/

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
PostedJul 21, 2012 12:42 am
blaznyuu wrote:
PExApp1e wrote:
i don't know how to merge my account.
I log in ijji.com with my Aeria acccount and it doesn't work.  

wait for the 7-23-2012 (Monday)  
My birthday Very Happy

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

Raaa_

Rank 2
Raaa_
PostedJul 21, 2012 1:21 am
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
How long do we have to merge our account,a friend of mine is on holiday,will we have more than 2 weeks ?

Account sharing is against the tos so i assume i can't do it for him if there isn't enough time ?  

The merge will be an ongoing thing as far as I know. People will be able to merge their accounts whenever they want.  

Ah ok,thanks for the reply.

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedJul 21, 2012 5:09 am

Re: reward points

GOLDDUBBY wrote:
Lickaro1 wrote:

Just buy those last gcoin needed, and get your free 100gc before monday..? Rolling Eyes

Why would Aeria give you that bonus ijji is giving for spending money with them? But I saw that gift-codes will be handed to us related to the merger.

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?p=14231132?repeat=1

Ofc the tremendous cheap-shank-level of the gift are mind-blowing. Even steam gave a special item,"Holy Mackerel" melee, just as a TF2 event, and double gcoin for the whole weekend..

What do we get from the actual HOST of the game, in a merger? Being patient being worried, testing beta for you.. What sweet price they have in stored for us??
- 15day skin for guns.. lolol... OMG We couldn't get a permanent special item just for us AVA oldschoolers, no?

And free booster pack,. are you f*in kidding us? So that we have a chance in ranking up to those CE users who made 999Exp/sec.. or what?? LMFAO Spit us more in the face why don't ya..
Really.. Yes I'm QQ..
I'm sorry if I seam ungrateful in any way, I mean free skins for 15day. WOW, Thank you sir may I have another :/  

First of all he was asking if the reward system will continue with Aeria, which isn't the case. Nothing more.

Ijjis system is Aerias now.
So your sentence is wrong.
So basically he spends money to Aeria and Aeria gives out the reward points, not ijji.

Wrong again. It was a collab event between steam and ijji. The gun exchange has a simple marketing function.
AVA players check out TF2. TF2 players check out AVA.

The i can imagine the gcoin event had also a reason.
I can imagine if people buy through steam ijji had less work for the payment procedures.
Steam might profit that people are starting to use Steam.. know howto purchase through Steam (Steam makes profit if people buy the games through it).. etc.

Really.. Yes I'm QQ..

Well though i agree on this one..
The prices are kinda small for the whole waiting period.

Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 21, 2012 5:22 am
Since you're talking about the TF2 - AVA collaboration, when I contacted both Aeria and Steam about why I hadn't received my Holy Mackerel knife, I was told there was nothing I could do about it, and that it would only unlock due to an achievement requirement being met.

Yet gun adders were able to get this without playing AVA on Steam.

Androgynous

h.arentz1

Rank 1
PostedJul 21, 2012 5:30 am
sign in with your new Aeria acc as from Monday