AnapShock

Rank 0
AnapShock
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:13 am
AVA is even more worthless then when IJJI had control of it...

- Merge takes wayyy to much time, it even took to long to even begin with the merge. As they said in Feb it would take 2-3 Months, it's now July, 5 months from then...
- Can't merge my acc, it says: "You were idle for a long time, you have been automaticly signed out"...
- Steam doesn't work, Error comes up..
- In Aeria Ignite it keeps loosing connection, plus I have to go through like 5 clicks before I even get to the Start button...

seriously, I'd supposed it would get better, but they're just making it even more fkked up?
Advertisement

CosmicD

Rank 0
CosmicD
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:01 am
When can I log in through facebook? I did it on one account ( I dont know how, but it just took it), but now it keeps on saying "Idle for toolong blah blah blah." Please help, D:

<a>Photobucket</a>

molig1997

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:39 am
kctempest wrote:
Well you did REALIZE that Reactor is part of ijji.com and that ijji has now given aeriagames the rights to AVA and other games?

Reactor is now a pointless application on your computer. You need to use aeria games's "Aeria Ignite" application and then from there launch the AVA application.

You did although mention that you tried Steam as well which is rather confusing, so I am going to have to just ask you, did you follow the whole steps towards transferring your account on www.ijji.com to aeriagames account?  

Yesterday i even played the game until the server got down. i had lots of "lost connection" but now i just have an error. i did nothing wrong cuz yesterday i merged my acc and i could play, todau i cant even open ava! -.-

313050suh

Rank 0
313050suh
PostedJul 24, 2012 11:06 am

how to ijji ava play

how to ijji ava play
how to

twoiko

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 11:18 am   Last edited by twoiko on Jul 24, 2012 8:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total
So I've tried everything, I've reinstalled from Steam but there are no programs "NWZlauncher" or patcher or anything else. I've tried installing the game through the Aeria installer but it just gives me the error "AVA not installed" and it closes out, nothing more... Any help at all on this?

Before you ask, I've restarted, run ccleaner, deleted any extra files and anything else that might help in between reinstalling. I'm tired of wasting all my bandwidth trying to re-download a 5 gigabyte game just to install it from somewhere else, why can't these companies get their **** together enough to make it work the first time???

EDIT: Steam finally added a patch to give me the missing file NWZLauncher and others, but now I cannot connect to any games I find, it just stays on the "connecting" screen, anyways I posted about it in a different thread already, just thought I'd update.

Timeshift3

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Can't donload the game itself

Ava launcher
Error failed to load the local version

What should that mean and what to do? Sad

kctempest

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 5:11 pm
molig1997 wrote:
kctempest wrote:
Well you did REALIZE that Reactor is part of ijji.com and that ijji has now given aeriagames the rights to AVA and other games?

Reactor is now a pointless application on your computer. You need to use aeria games's "Aeria Ignite" application and then from there launch the AVA application.

You did although mention that you tried Steam as well which is rather confusing, so I am going to have to just ask you, did you follow the whole steps towards transferring your account on www.ijji.com to aeriagames account?  

Yesterday i even played the game until the server got down. i had lots of "lost connection" but now i just have an error. i did nothing wrong cuz yesterday i merged my acc and i could play, todau i cant even open ava! -.-  

Sounds like some of your ava files got corrupted or incomplete update from the patcher. Best suggestion is to uninstall all ava content, aeria ignite as well if you want to be extra sure, and then do a new clean install into possibly a different directory than what you chose originally.

ocody

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 6:19 pm
Guyz , when i was reading it on IJJI fourms i saw something about codes for the merger to reedem them from the site can someone say for me why i did not get any codes ?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJul 24, 2012 7:26 pm
we'll get those emails probably later on

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

ocody

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:32 pm
Kay, Thnax Smile