GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedJul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

[FAQ] Ijji merger

We all know this Aeria/ijji can be confusing for some of you, so we have compiled some frequently asked questions for you.

Q: When will the Merger Take Place?
A: ALL IJJI services will come down at 8PM PDT on Sunday 7-22-2012. You will have to wait for the service to resume on Aeria Games before being able to merge the accounts. You will not be able to merge accounts while the systems are down for the merge, any and all merges must take place once service resumes on 7-23-2012

Q: How long will the Servers be down before Aeria will bring them back up?
A: We expect the Service transfer to be completed in a timely manner and service to resume on Aeria on Monday 7-23-2012.

Q: How do I merge my accounts?
A: You can find a simple walkthru for the merger process here.

Q: What if I do not know my Ijji/Facebook login information?
A: If you do not know the information to log in for your Ijji account, you will be unable to transition at this time. Currently there is no way to reset passwords for Ijji Accounts, or to recover lost account information. We will let you know if this changes.

Q: Will there be any issues in regards to items in our Storage/Mailbox during the transfer?
A: There should be no issue with any of these items as we are transferring all data related to the characters.

Q: Will all of my character data for my characters be transferred?
A: Your AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ characters and game gear will transfer to the Aeria versions of the games.

Q: How will my G Coins transfer over to Aeria Games?
A: Your G-Coin balances will convert to Aeria’s currency, Aeria Points (or AP). Each G-Coin will be worth 10 Aeria Points. There may be a delay before the AP balance is updated, please wait 15 minutes after migration before checking the balance.

Q: What do I do if my ijji Account Name is already taken with Aeria Games?
A: When creating the Aeria account you will be notified if the account name is already taken. If so, please just make a new account name.

Q: What do I do if I already have an Aeria Games Account?
A: Then you can skip the step of creating a new one and just merge your current Aeria games account with your Ijji account.

Q: Will my account be transferred even if I am currently banned by ijji?
A: Banned Ijji or Aeria accounts will not be allowed to merge.

Q: What if I created an Aeria account and made a character on the game before I merged my ijji account? Will I keep the data on the Aeria account?
A: All AVA, Gunz, and/or SF game data will be deleted from the Aeria account and replaced by the data from the ijji account. Any AP purchased will remain on the account.

Q: How do I get my free migration package?
A: Emails will be sent to the email address on all recently active Ijji accounts in the next week. These emails will include codes that can be redeemed on the Aeria game servers. If you do not remember the email, or it was not valid, or you can not find the email sent, then you can still get bonus items by spending at least 1 AP before 10 August 2012.

Q: How do I get the bonus migration package?
A: Any account that spends at least 1 AP before 10 August 2012 may be eligible for the bonus package. You only qualify for the games (AVA, Gunz and/or Special Force) that you have spent AP in by this date: i.e. to qualify for all three you must have spent AP in all three. The bonus migration packages will be delievered on or before 30 August 2012.

Helpful Link:

Click Here to check Aeria Games time!
Advertisement

UE95

Rank 5
UE95
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:06 pm
Will we be able to login through steam normally and play like we used to after the merging?

GMDLO

GameMaster: USA
GMDLO
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:07 pm
UE95 wrote:
Will we be able to login through steam normally and play like we used to after the merging?  

Yes, it should not make a difference whether you log in using steam or the IJJI Reactor.

Rimhakree

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:14 pm
Will there be a time where if you didn't merge your account in, say a month or so, you wouldn't be able to do it anymore? Or will the merge between IJJI/Aeria accounts be continuous?

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: FAQ: Ijji merger

GMFalcon wrote:

Q: What if I created an Aeria account and made a character on the game before I merged my ijji account? Will I keep the data on the Aeria account?
A: All data will be deleted from the Aeria account and replaced by the data from the ijji account. Any AP purchased will remain on the account.

All data? Included from other Aeriagames?

danteska

Rank 0
danteska
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:17 pm
Thanks for the info. All data also includes clans and their clanmarks?

Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz // Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 // GA-970A-UD3 // Corsair xms3 4GB DDR3 1333MHz // BenQ XL2410T 120Hz // Zowie EC1 eVo // SS QcK Mass // Superlux HD668B - IGN: Chandrian

rbatusic007

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:18 pm
Do I have to have same login name on aeria and ijji to merge my accounts?

PExApp1e

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:26 pm
i don't know how to merge my account.
I log in ijji.com with my Aeria acccount and it doesn't work.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:28 pm
PExApp1e wrote:
i don't know how to merge my account.
I log in ijji.com with my Aeria acccount and it doesn't work.  

wait for the 7-23-2012 (Monday)

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

UE95

Rank 5
UE95
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:33 pm
GMDLO wrote:
UE95 wrote:

Yes, it should not make a difference whether you log in using steam or the IJJI Reactor.  

Thanks for the reply, me and a few friends were wondering about this.