g1947l

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 2:39 pm

PK area's

PK-ing ppl
I realy enjoy this game. But it was not easy to get to lvl 30. I probly wont go any higher. This is because people keep killing me when I try to do and turn in quest that are not in town. I know you have a PVE server but many of us started our char here in S1. It would be nice that there could be a pk free zone near the NPC outside of towns. I enjoy quest like any other person, but the fun is gone when we are constanly being killed by other players. When we are in peace mode should be just that peace mode, and other players can not pk us when in that mode. My real life wife praticaly quit this game because of a pk'er, she was killed repeatedly by same person while trying to report a quest. The player waited by the NPC and killed her repeatly each time she went to turn in the quest, finaly gave up. So actualy I have two sugestions one: Have a pk-free zone near out of town NPC's. Or when peace mode no one can PK us. Thank you for reading this.. I am sure I am not the only that feels this way.
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedJul 19, 2012 3:29 pm
Also, server 3 is a non-PK server, so you can't be killed while questing normally. Just a thought. (:

g1947l

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 3:55 pm

pk

pk
I know S3 is Pve.. But I might want to lvl my char I have on S1 in the future.
And the high lvl's on S1 that have same prob as myself that do not want to start over on another server.

TheTrueFenix

Rank 0
TheTrueFenix
PostedJul 24, 2012 6:56 pm
S1 Doesnt see much of this going on. Over exagerating a bit? There are many different instances (L's) u can switch to, to avoid this. Also note most pk'ing is done by characters under lvl40. This type of unwanted PK'ing can be easily avoided by switching instances (L's) Good Luck.

g1947l

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:18 pm

PK-ing

pk
In reply to the one that it is over rated.. I am not exagerating it at all. And have changed L's and that char followed her to other L's.. She has now quit the game. And it was not just under lvl 40 it was much higher than that as well.

TheTrueFenix

Rank 0
TheTrueFenix
PostedJul 24, 2012 11:51 pm
Looking at our S1 PK Ranks as i post this..Was this some time ago this happened? Was this just a one time/day thing? Our player currently in first in PK Leader Board is a lvl40 with a pk value of 20.
This pk value declines over time, so that could be why, however the first 5 ranks are all lvl40 and under.
It is possible your friend was set to guild mode, in which changing modes to peace mode would have resolved this issue. Also note if your friend was red named themselves then another would have been more inclined to atk/pk them. Being followed/camped repetively by any individual to pk you can be considered a form of harrassment, next time this happens make sure to ss EACH occurence and submit them within a ticket detailing the situation. A single ss of this would not be enough to prove the offense. However SS'ing EACH occurence may lead to a more satisfactory result in regards to a report. I have worked with the GM's on reports and they have always been fair in their decision making. We may not always agree with the outcome, but they really do try to remain fair. If after you submit a ticket on an incident like this and then the player continues to perform said actions against you/your friend, re-open the ticket and update it. Further actions may need to be pursued. G'luck in your ventures and enjoy the game. Not everyone is a PK'er.