Author Message

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
Joined
30 May 2011
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:22 pm
I love your new shop design and stuff derz its really beautiful!!
*u*~

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>
Advertisement

Merushii

GameSage: Forum
Merushii
Joined
08 Jul 2010
Posts
1310
Location
Cuddling kittens in the United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:23 pm
<3

It's lovely! I really like what you did with it, Derz!

Feel better. ._. I pray your personal issue is resolved soon. *hugs*

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
960
Location
United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:25 pm
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.

Thanks for the compliments for the shop.
I hope you like your siggy Merushii ^^

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1401
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:29 pm
iDerz wrote:
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.

Thanks for the compliments for the shop.
I hope you like your siggy Merushii ^^  


;~; stay stong ! we love you and hope you will get better soon!

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
Joined
30 May 2011
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:34 pm
iDerz wrote:
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.

Thanks for the compliments for the shop.
I hope you like your siggy Merushii ^^  


At least one person close to me and my family die each year, I know how you'd feel...-hugs-
It's going to be alright.
I'm always there if you need me. ^^

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
960
Location
United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:40 pm
smileybee wrote:
iDerz wrote:
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.

Thanks for the compliments for the shop.
I hope you like your siggy Merushii ^^  


At least one person close to me and my family die each year, I know how you'd feel...-hugs-
It's going to be alright.
I'm always there if you need me. ^^  

I know >_<
It's hard to go to people >w< When you're used to being alone.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
Joined
30 May 2011
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:42 pm
iDerz wrote:
smileybee wrote:
iDerz wrote:
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.

Thanks for the compliments for the shop.
I hope you like your siggy Merushii ^^  


At least one person close to me and my family die each year, I know how you'd feel...-hugs-
It's going to be alright.
I'm always there if you need me. ^^  

I know >_<
It's hard to go to people >w< When you're used to being alone.  

Its fine lulz I was the same too. I game until I forget (about the sadness). >.<
(just gonna hug you for now, it takes time)
//hugs

BTW I ADORES EVERYTHING YOU DO ;D
ADORES
they're beautiful <3
as always xD

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
960
Location
United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 6:16 pm
smileybee wrote:
iDerz wrote:
smileybee wrote:
iDerz wrote:
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.

Thanks for the compliments for the shop.
I hope you like your siggy Merushii ^^  


At least one person close to me and my family die each year, I know how you'd feel...-hugs-
It's going to be alright.
I'm always there if you need me. ^^  

I know >_<
It's hard to go to people >w< When you're used to being alone.  

Its fine lulz I was the same too. I game until I forget (about the sadness). >.<
(just gonna hug you for now, it takes time)
//hugs

BTW I ADORES EVERYTHING YOU DO ;D
ADORES
they're beautiful <3
as always xD  



>w< Thank you...
I think i really need a break >w<

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
Joined
30 May 2011
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedOct 30, 2012 6:22 pm
iDerz wrote:
smileybee wrote:
iDerz wrote:
smileybee wrote:
iDerz wrote:
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.

Thanks for the compliments for the shop.
I hope you like your siggy Merushii ^^  


At least one person close to me and my family die each year, I know how you'd feel...-hugs-
It's going to be alright.
I'm always there if you need me. ^^  

I know >_<
It's hard to go to people >w< When you're used to being alone.  

Its fine lulz I was the same too. I game until I forget (about the sadness). >.<
(just gonna hug you for now, it takes time)
//hugs

BTW I ADORES EVERYTHING YOU DO ;D
ADORES
they're beautiful <3
as always xD  



>w< Thank you...
I think i really need a break >w<  


Take as long as you need to <3

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Posts
1787
Location
Adelaide, Australia
PostedOct 31, 2012 3:47 am
iDerz wrote:

For Stundor





Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/SignaturesandAvatars/EverydayImStundoringsiggy1.png[/IMG]





Code:
[IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/iderz/SignaturesandAvatars/EverydayImStundoringsiggy.jpg[/IMG]


I made two versions for you. I made the png in the same dimensions you had asked for, just more transparent space tho
 


Oh... My... GAWD! They are awesome, thank you so much! THEY ARE AWESOME!

iDerz wrote:
Thank you guys <3
Sad Just ... down. I miss my biological dad. My uncle has cancer on his brain and they thinks it spreading. I'm tired of people dying... I thought I'd be able to get through this year without someone dying... Seems like I may not.  


I hope everything turns around for you, stay strong!

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: