__Certified__

Rank 0
__Certified__
PostedJul 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Re: obv

Kleppy1991 wrote:
Tiger667 wrote:
I see no evidence of a kill hack right there. How do i know? You check the monthly rankings. If Forza_UK along with DJ_Power were to have used the kill hack, would they be generals right now? No. IF these two men used the kill hack, BOTH of them would have been 5 star generals.  

they used kill hack last weeks  

They were ID blocked all last week... l0l

Stop bumping old sht.
Advertisement

minyme88

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 8:04 pm
He king of usf

insaneheart23

Rank 0
insaneheart23
PostedSep 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Congrats man

USF been waiting long for you to come truu

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedSep 22, 2012 5:14 am
ahahah u guys are rly someting he didn t use kill hak on hes main he couldn bcuz i got him id ban when he was gold 3 star he was missing just 200k then kita s id block went down for a day
and he ranked.

i v played around 40k games with him he played at least 70% legit
30 swamp%
he gets a lot of exp bcuz of hes pumpkin cap he still has now he can t play on hes main
he says sf sucks rigth now to mutch hakers and stuff hes playing another version of sf anyways.

ps:
im the dude that swamped hARDcore with him.

dahemkiller18

dahemkiller18
PostedSep 22, 2012 7:09 am
LondonDon wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
ahahah u guys are rly someting he didn t use kill hak on hes main he couldn bcuz i got him id ban when he was gold 3 star he was missing just 200k then kita s id block went down for a day
and he ranked.

30 swamp%
he gets a lot of exp bcuz of hes pumpkin cap he still has now he can t play on hes main
he says sf sucks rigth now to mutch hakers and stuff hes playing another version of sf anyways.

ps:

Yeah you swapped with him and then cried when he got fed up of your QQing lol. Then you got Kita to ID block him for months.  

not at all he kicked me of hes rooms for no reason so i told him id id ban him i wasn t serious but then kita was there and she made a room so we played single and i talked to her :] thats the end, i was looking for her so she could maybe unban him cuz he got hes sentence but shes the judge and she quit sf Sad
it started wwhen he told the host to kick me or him and hes 3 afks we re leaving kinda sad how it endid all of this for a conquest of exp a hunger for more exp they simply wanted more of thier afks in thier room thats the truth

MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2012 11:43 am
dahemkiller18 wrote:
LondonDon wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
and he ranked.

30 swamp%

ps:

Yeah you swapped with him and then cried when he got fed up of your QQing lol. Then you got Kita to ID block him for months.  

not at all he kicked me of hes rooms for no reason so i told him id id ban him i wasn t serious but then kita was there and she made a room so we played single and i talked to her :] thats the end, i was looking for her so she could maybe unban him cuz he got hes sentence but shes the judge and she quit sf Sad
it started wwhen he told the host to kick me or him and hes 3 afks we re leaving kinda sad how it endid all of this for a conquest of exp a hunger for more exp they simply wanted more of thier afks in thier room thats the truth  

that sounds like some nerd ish dog

dahemkiller18

dahemkiller18
PostedSep 22, 2012 11:48 am
MostxDope wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
LondonDon wrote:
dahemkiller18 wrote:
and he ranked.

30 swamp%

ps:

that sounds like some nerd ish dog  

you sound like a emo thats about to end hes life dont judge me i dont judge u

.Audacious.

Rank 3
.Audacious.
PostedOct 08, 2012 2:49 pm
What happened to DJ_POWER lol?

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedOct 30, 2012 11:29 am
*Cough* ...afk booster... *Cough*

LoadedBoo

Rank 2
LoadedBoo
PostedOct 30, 2012 12:20 pm   Last edited by LoadedBoo on Oct 30, 2012 11:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total