valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedJul 22, 2012 7:38 pm
ShowKase. wrote:
Hey guys, I heard Forza's legit:

Yup he legitment as a Hacker your right i even see he using Hack while i was playing he was like 3 star genaral Brown using a fake name.

ID Block Protection Showkase

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617
Advertisement

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedJul 22, 2012 7:44 pm
valeman2 wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:

Yup he legitment as a Hacker your right i even see he using Hack while i was playing he was like 3 star genaral Brown using a fake name.

ID Block Protection Showkase  

This.

EvgaM4

Rank 0
PostedJul 22, 2012 7:56 pm
ShowKase. wrote:
__Certified__ wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
EvgaM4 wrote:
Calvin if you want him banned or want to shut up his wang riders, do what was done back in the day, and post pictures of his id card gaining 150 kills every 5 minutes. I seen him doing 1v1 sniper with a alt leaving the room every few minutes. However its not him spamming the forums with all that nonsense, its luka and his other friends. Their entire little group has the killhack.  

It's not worth the time. Anyone without permanent brain damage can see he hacks, but thank you for clearing up the forum spam mess.  

Not worth time but you have screen shots on your pc of him swapping about 10 months ago?

Right. LOL  

1 screenshot from 3 months ago compared to the 10's and 20's of pictures it takes to show killhacking over the course of a few hours.

Hey Envoy, don't you love how they completely ignore that he got 28 million exp in 3 months and only talk about the last few weeks?

They don't even deserve a serious tone at this point.  

Yeap, even if he was "legit" swapping he wouldn't of got that much exp, actually, even if there were others on his account going 24/7, the exp does not add up.

neolang wrote:
Lol if he was killhacking would he not have more exp? Why would he buy a killhack to get 400k exp when he's more than capable in doing that in 1-2 days?

And when you "saw" this going on this you notice his KD go up?

I'm not riding or anything, I just don't like innocent players getting mixed up with the masses of killhackers. I don't understand why people have so much hate for him when he's deliberately avoided playing much SF because of these hackers. I don't see anybody making threads about the other 100 hackers. :/  

If you have had an account for a few years using the killhack now would not change the kd every game unless he reset recently. I only seen a few games and it did not go up. Come on not everyone is dumb. Maybe he isnt trying to get 1mill exp a day like some people, that would be just way to obv.

darkyvr1

Rank 0
PostedJul 22, 2012 10:48 pm
he dosn't swap with kill hack ru morons

ali989889

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 12:16 am
you morons forza is legit. idiots these days, he earned it let it be. And fyi swapping is not bannable retards

NinjaNM

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 12:51 am
hahahahaha...anyways enuf of that, you guys/girls all are not seeing the obvious. Do you rlly think it was only him 1 guy/girl who rankd that account???He most likely has buddies who he shares the acc with.

and another thing...you cant get to a 1 star general in just a couple months using killhack(unless ur a 24/7 no lifer it can be done in a month)...give that guy/girl some credit he deserves. Don't tell me you havent tried boosting...and im sure it got boring after 3-5 boosting games...

Congratz Forza_ UK, if anyone knows; What nationality is he?

Tiger667

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 4:31 am
Well in his name it has the word UK, so i am going to assume that forza is from the united kingdom.

marciormn

Rank 0
marciormn
PostedJul 23, 2012 6:09 am
look_around_u wrote:
I hate to be that guy, but this is nothing to be congratulating him or her for.

There are two ways he reached this.

One, boosting with someone who has a kill hack.

OR

Two, he did play legit. And think of how much time that took. I'm a huge gamer myself, but this takes AGES. Literally AGES. In KSF it's more accepted because of their culture. Think of how much time he wasted. He could have lost his virginity.  

lmao

<br>

lolimnooby

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 12:32 pm
ShowKase. wrote:

Oh-ho Look at the blue team's kd

Kleppy1991

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 2:30 pm

obv

Tiger667 wrote:
I see no evidence of a kill hack right there. How do i know? You check the monthly rankings. If Forza_UK along with DJ_Power were to have used the kill hack, would they be generals right now? No. IF these two men used the kill hack, BOTH of them would have been 5 star generals.  

they used kill hack last weeks