ktsmatt

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2012 5:04 am

Forza_UK becomes the first player in USF to rank to general

Congratulations to this man right here for becoming the first player in USF to rank up to general. USF has been waiting 5 years for this, and finally, it has happened.

Advertisement

gus169

Rank 3
gus169
PostedJul 16, 2012 8:03 am
and he managed to keep his honour level up too. gratz to the man, that's quite an achievement.

look_around_u

Rank 1
PostedJul 16, 2012 9:50 am
I hate to be that guy, but this is nothing to be congratulating him or her for.

There are two ways he reached this.

One, boosting with someone who has a kill hack.

OR

Two, he did play legit. And think of how much time that took. I'm a huge gamer myself, but this takes AGES. Literally AGES. In KSF it's more accepted because of their culture. Think of how much time he wasted. He could have lost his virginity.

SF IGN: Snow / SF2 IGN: WhiteSnowflakes

SymphonyOfColor

Rank 1
SymphonyOfColor
PostedJul 16, 2012 10:19 am
look_around_u wrote:

OR

Two, he did play legit. And think of how much time that took. I'm a huge gamer myself, but this takes AGES. Literally AGES. In KSF it's more accepted because of their culture. Think of how much time he wasted. He could have lost his virginity.  

Losing your virginity does not take that long. Neutral

Hey, I'm Troy.

Nuriel582

Rank 0
Nuriel582
PostedJul 16, 2012 11:20 am
look_around_u wrote:

OR

My friend, i know a lot of people who hooked up with grenades and lost their virginity. Tbh, that does not count. It's just shameful.

amazighy

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2012 4:01 pm
killhack+exp hack user

BleachGeek

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2012 4:41 pm
Pro Killhack user right there + other users in the game that have killhack.

Tiger667

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2012 7:51 pm
I see no evidence of a kill hack right there. How do i know? You check the monthly rankings. If Forza_UK along with DJ_Power were to have used the kill hack, would they be generals right now? No. IF these two men used the kill hack, BOTH of them would have been 5 star generals.

look_around_u

Rank 1
PostedJul 16, 2012 8:47 pm
Nuriel582 wrote:
look_around_u wrote:

OR

My friend, i know a lot of people who hooked up with grenades and lost their virginity. Tbh, that does not count. It's just shameful.  

LOL yeah, I was just kiddin' with the virginity thing, but I still mean it - think about how much time you would have to put in for that rank playing legit... that's A LOT of time wasted on a game. I know that "if you're having fun you're not wasting time", but chances are a lot of the player's time was spent raging when he wasn't owning as he expected.

Tiger667 wrote:
I see no evidence of a kill hack right there. How do i know? You check the monthly rankings. If Forza_UK along with DJ_Power were to have used the kill hack, would they be generals right now? No. IF these two men used the kill hack, BOTH of them would have been 5 star generals.  

Not really. Go look at the EXP charts. The amount of exp you need for 5 star general is absurd, they designed it so you would pretty much always have a reason to keep playing.

SF IGN: Snow / SF2 IGN: WhiteSnowflakes

gus169

Rank 3
gus169
PostedJul 16, 2012 10:21 pm
SymphonyOfColor wrote:

Losing your virginity does not take that long. Neutral  

chuckles. nice one Smile
and yeh, the question of legitimacy was bound to come up, but to assume that is why he made it is very cynical indeed. if you want to know for sure, go find him in a game and try to kill him. if you get lots of kills on him, he probably boosted. if you come out with a sore bum, reassess.