GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedAug 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Re: Two Accounts

xjoox wrote:

So... Character A and B is in one account and Character C is in another. Can Character A trade C an item and then C trade the item to B?  

No. Check the link Academy gave for the rules, but the only way an item can pass from any one of your characters to any other (regardless of where they are, same account, different, etc) is for the purpose of storage or selling.

Advertisement

xjoox

Rank 1
PostedAug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Re: Two Accounts

GM_Hadouken wrote:
xjoox wrote:

So... Character A and B is in one account and Character C is in another. Can Character A trade C an item and then C trade the item to B?  

No. Check the link Academy gave for the rules, but the only way an item can pass from any one of your characters to any other (regardless of where they are, same account, different, etc) is for the purpose of storage or selling.  

So what you're telling us is to not start a new character unless you want to have a clean start?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:06 pm
Pretty much. If they are on the same account you're not in any trouble because you can't play them at the same time (unless you try putting them in different guilds, which is not allowed).

xjoox

Rank 1
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:08 pm
Bummer, I don't really like my class but I don't wanna start fresh. Crying or Very sad Suggestion, make class change item Smile

Lastarget

Rank 0
Lastarget
PostedAug 05, 2012 5:42 pm
So in this case, and just to complete, if account B can only be merchant, is that allowed to see it healing main account in an event like avernal? Smile cause i see that happening several times.

i think this event gives unfair advantage since the rewards are not all bound, or am i wrong?

just like the oranges, mistery oranges provide non bound items, wouldnt this supposed to be against TOS?

So...why do we see this happening even after reporting?

just saying Smile merchants are supposed to be in starglade.