Vyzionary

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 12:18 am

Re: Two Accounts

stefferonii wrote:
dvdk3x5 wrote:
Is it okay to have 2 account? One main account and the other one is for vending?
Will I get banned?

p.s.
I tried to search about this in the forums, but I did not find any result.  

Use of multiple accounts

You are allowed to create multiple accounts. However, these may not interact with each other. This includes but is not limited to, being in the same Guild, joining other Guilds to obtain information, partying together, and using one account to level another. It is also not allowed to use multiple account to farm different areas at the same time.

Using a secondary account to open up a shop while playing your primary account is allowed.  

So for clarification. Is it bannable if I make another character(B) and leave it at level 20-25 to farm items from a dungeon to give to A to use. But it is not bannable if I give it to A to sell, or vice versa(A to B)?
Advertisement

stefferonii

Rank 0
stefferonii
PostedJul 26, 2012 12:44 am

Vyzionary wrote:
stefferonii wrote:
dvdk3x5 wrote:
Is it okay to have 2 account? One main account and the other one is for vending?
Will I get banned?

p.s.

Use of multiple accounts

You are allowed to create multiple accounts. However, these may not interact with each other. This includes but is not limited to, being in the same Guild, joining other Guilds to obtain information, partying together, and using one account to level another. It is also not allowed to use multiple account to farm different areas at the same time.

Using a secondary account to open up a shop while playing your primary account is allowed.  

So for clarification. Is it bannable if I make another character(B) and leave it at level 20-25 to farm items from a dungeon to give to A to use. But it is not bannable if I give it to A to sell, or vice versa(A to B)?  

Character A and B cannot be on at the same time unless Character B is only used to set up a shop while Character A is doing their own thing. Character B CANNOT farm nor do any thing other than be a shop in Starglade. The only items Character B can sell have to come from Character A, and not Character B answering your last question~

TheTrueFenix

Rank 0
TheTrueFenix
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:44 pm
Plz dont use pink text it is awful hard to see and read. Plz and Thx!

xjoox

Rank 1
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:14 pm

stefferonii wrote:
Vyzionary wrote:
stefferonii wrote:
dvdk3x5 wrote:
Will I get banned?

p.s.

Use of multiple accounts

Character A and B cannot be on at the same time unless Character B is only used to set up a shop while Character A is doing their own thing. Character B CANNOT farm nor do any thing other than be a shop in Starglade. The only items Character B can sell have to come from Character A, and not Character B answering your last question~  

So... Character A and B is in one account and Character C is in another. Can Character A trade C an item and then C trade the item to B?

Adisa1

Rank 1
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:42 pm
Isn't signature size also limited to 120kb or did that change?

yulli

Rank 4
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:54 pm
Adisa1 wrote:
Isn't signature size also limited to 120kb or did that change?  

yes, signature size can not be bigger than 120kb.
you can see the rules for avatars and signatures here under Virtual ID Images.

Adisa1

Rank 1
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:47 pm
I thought so. Perhaps people should check the size of theirs before telling someone else that theirs is too big.

xjoox

Rank 1
PostedJul 27, 2012 10:38 pm
Bump for answer to my question.

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedAug 02, 2012 3:41 pm
For clarification, check our our posting!

KLICK ME!

TheTrueFenix

Rank 0
TheTrueFenix
PostedAug 02, 2012 3:58 pm
Seems like none of the GS's really know the right answer. My advice wait till u hear it from a GM. GS's will get u in trouble.