ZOMG
i think the things r too pricy skills
and we should b able to have more apprentices
Advertisement

nomoromisa

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 7:00 am

league
GM could u change the league fight system cuz its not fair when lvl 18 fight lvl 28 or 30 WTF

DDTstarz

Rank 0
DDTstarz
PostedAug 11, 2012 10:55 am

Language >.>

if only all that was in english Smile

AndreiD_63546

Rank 0
AndreiD_63546
PostedAug 20, 2012 11:27 am

Make The League Fight Fair

[b]Make The League Fight Fair We Cant Finish Our Task Because Of The Imbalance League fight

DDTstarz

Rank 0
DDTstarz
PostedAug 21, 2012 6:41 am

league fights

league fights are faire because when its the ares battle, lvl 20 lower cannot join ares, and in regular league fights, if u are not paired with a higher lvl player you will not even get an opponent.

AndreiD_63546

Rank 0
AndreiD_63546
PostedAug 21, 2012 9:17 am

Sport Fight

Even The Sports Fight Is Imbalance I Fight 40+ Players Per Game That I Do 7 Times Straight LOL Make IT BALANCE PLEASE HOW CAN WE FINISH ARE LF QUEST SF QUEST IF WE ALWAYS MEET HIGH LEVELS YOU KNOW IF YOUR IN MY PLACE YOUR GONNA QUIT YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE ITS RUINING YOUR SR THEN IF YOU SR IS NOT GOOD HOW CAN U BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST IF I WE ARE IN HIGH LEVEL == ALL OF THE GAMES I PLAYED ITS ALL BALANCE YOU CAN'T BATTLE HIGH LEVELS 10+ 20+ 30+ HIGHER THAN YOUR LEVEL THIS GAME ALLOWS YOU BATTLE 40+ IF YOUR LEVEL BELOW THAN 10 I EXPERIENCE THAT SO PLEASE MAKE IT BALANCE I CARE FOR THE LOW LEVELS BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME BECAUSE OF ALWAYS LOOSING ==

KeinAngelic

Rank 0
KeinAngelic
PostedAug 24, 2012 6:47 am

Re: Sport Fight

AndreiD_63546 wrote:
Even The Sports Fight Is Imbalance I Fight 40+ Players Per Game That I Do 7 Times Straight LOL Make IT BALANCE PLEASE HOW CAN WE FINISH ARE LF QUEST SF QUEST IF WE ALWAYS MEET HIGH LEVELS YOU KNOW IF YOUR IN MY PLACE YOUR GONNA QUIT YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE ITS RUINING YOUR SR THEN IF YOU SR IS NOT GOOD HOW CAN U BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST IF I WE ARE IN HIGH LEVEL == ALL OF THE GAMES I PLAYED ITS ALL BALANCE YOU CAN'T BATTLE HIGH LEVELS 10+ 20+ 30+ HIGHER THAN YOUR LEVEL THIS GAME ALLOWS YOU BATTLE 40+ IF YOUR LEVEL BELOW THAN 10 I EXPERIENCE THAT SO PLEASE MAKE IT BALANCE I CARE FOR THE LOW LEVELS BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME BECAUSE OF ALWAYS LOOSING ==  

You can try the Phoenix Server :O , it's more balanced >.>

delikadir25

Rank 0
delikadir25
PostedOct 09, 2012 4:03 am

delikadir25

my Ares Dual ranking 9 now Smile my name ßlooÐᴺβoɳЄ

dominican1809

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Re: New League Feature

Amugi wrote:
League skill opening and easier boatyards

After introducing the league system it has been welcomed by all players. This feature brought many awesome functions with it, such as:

Selling special items in the league shop.
Increasing the success rates of fortifications in the league armory
A convenient storage place the league backpack

This time the DDTank developers have made yet another change to league, allowing your boatyard to be done faster!

Do you see it? Beside league backpack a new button has been added——“League Skill”! Clicking this button, allows you to open the skill page!

However, the league skill can only be activated by the league chairman and this will require league wealth. To an ordinary player so many skills that can be seen now, can’t be used isn't it a bit boring?

That’s ok! players that are not league chairmen, also have skills to activate——Individual Skills of course,this will also require wealth,but it will be deducted from your own wealth,the one you have contributed to the league.

Having said that,everyone might be worried,what if I have low wealth,only just enough for the league shop and armory,once I use the skills, does it mean I can’t use the other 2 facilities? Don’t worry, when you gain enough wealth for the facilities, the system records it down, using the individual skill will not make you lose access to the other 2 facilities! What are you waiting for? Use it boldly!

English image coming soon Very Happy

After League Skill and Individual skill have been activated, when players are in fights or boatyards, you can see the skills you have,moving the mouse over those skills will allow you to read their effects!

English image coming soon Very Happy

Skills can be stacked and they are guaranteed to give you power,and make your boatyard easier and sports fight happier!  

cvsrain

Rank 0
cvsrain
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: New League Feature

what level limit of ares ?