Wayne840

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2012 7:13 am

Ap point ... What is their use???

I m playing since a week, i m a noob XD but i don't understand what is the REAL use of AP points... Now I m almost lev. 35 without using any starter package or exp item ecc... I did't find difficuties in do this and i didn't play for long time... I saw that with AP points you can buy this starter packages, exp items, armor until lev.30, scroll for max ench lv. 50 and other few items... So how Aeria can do money from users??? Are thare other great armor and weapon for high lev. That can be buy with AP???
If not so...I thought that must be a way to make money in game with AP... What is???

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Wayne840

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2012 7:20 am
If there is a way... If not sorry...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJul 13, 2012 7:26 am
Hello!

Yes, while AP is not required to play the game, it mainly gives the advantage of convenience, vanity, and with specific items, stat bonuses.

You can take a look at the Web Item Mall here or by pressing "i" in-game to see what's available directly from that item mall. Items that offer EXP and CP bonuses, dyes for costumes and class outfits, scrolls and safety stones for upgrading equipment, bags for extra space, etc.

You may also be interested in the various AP Promotions that take place, allowing you to receive bonus items for buying certain things, or during certain times, such as in the Tiered events.

Regarding money-making in the game, yes, many players make gold quickly by selling AP items that are in high demand, such as Eden Crystals, Safety Stones, Auric/Iris Jewels, and bags.

Let us know if you have more questions!

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 13, 2012 9:44 am
Here is some good data on how many people actually spend money on F2P games: