minicent12

Rank 0
minicent12
PostedJul 28, 2012 8:04 pm
Account Name: minicent12
In Game Name: HinoMi

Title: Verdandi and Urd’s Fear….^z^

The sun was rising up behind the mountains, ready to shine across the whole world of monster paradise. Every other monster waking up to the bright sunshine or scurrying back into their little holes, preparing for this new summer day.

Verdandi wakes up to the sound of the bustling wind blowing eastward. She gets to her feet, grabs her staff and takes off east. On the other hand, Urd crawls out of her little shell house and raises her noise to the beautiful scent of the ocean waters. She climbs up on top of her shell and stretches her arms and legs eastward. When suddenly Verdandi cries “LOOKOUT!!” and crashes right into Urd and knocks Urd off her shell and Urd flies head first into the sinking sand.

“Oww that hurt” Verdandi rubs her head and calls out to Urd “Are you okay?” Urd replies in a muffled tone…“Umpf….Umpf…ff..Verdandi walks over to Urd and grabs her legs and pulls her out of the sinking sand. Urd shakes her head and spits sand out of her mouth and blinks at Verdandi with her big sapphire eyes. Urd says out of confusion “ Who are you?” Verdandi winks and replies “Just call me Verd….” Urd says “ Well okay Verd….I’m just Urd” hand out to Verdandi who smiles and takes it as a sign of friendship.

Skuld wakes up from a long nap to the rumbling of lava outside her glass door. Never in her life did she ever have a peaceful morning or night inside the volcano that she lives in. Skuld yawns and grabs her staff and to a small door, opens it and looks out to see the whole universe of monster paradise before her. Skuld talks to herself in a low voice
“That’s the only beauty I ever get to see every morning.”

She steps out to meet her butler in the bright light of the sun, preparing her breakfast. She grins and walks over to her seat. “Well good morning Miss Skuld” “Did you have a wonderful night?” Skuld glares at her butler and replies with anger “Do you think I ever get a wonderful night!!?” Mr. Butler bows his head with apology in his eyes “I’m very sorry to upset you this morning Miss”. Skuld sits down and starts eating her sausage and deviled eggs.

With her mouth full, “What’s my schedule today?” Mr. Butler replies, “Today there’s nothing for you to do or need to attend”. Skuld grins with happiness inside but cries out loud “WHAT NOTHING!!?……Ah well…..” Skuld finishes her breakfast and half skip-runs filled with joy to her room. She shouts back to her butler “I’m going to the ocean.”

Urd and Verdandi finishes eating the leftover scallop and seaweed when suddenly they see in the distance an inferno dragon coming towards them. Urd and Verdandi scrambles to their feet and grabs their staff and runs into a small pipe for protection. Urd declares with little confidence “I will…..call the…Uh…..sea monsters if that….that…thing attacks us in any way!” Verdandi talks before thinking “How?” blinks at Urd with fear in her eyes. Urd pauses before answering “Uh….Um…by….Oh through my staff”….nodding at her staff….Verdandi blinks at the camera “I think we should call it a day because….I really don’t like dragons”…..Urd nods in agreement. But the cameraman declares “But we haven’t even got to the main plot?” Verdandi and Urd pleads the director to stop shooting because of their fear of dragons. So they called it a day of fearsome acting, the end.

Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJul 29, 2012 12:21 am
Goodjob on those entries! The first week's event ends at Midnight (12:00AM) Today (Sunday 29th) PDT. That goes with the forum time.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 29, 2012 11:43 am
iDerz wrote:
Goodjob on those entries! The first week's event ends at Midnight (12:00AM) Today (Sunday 29th) PDT. That goes with the forum time.  

awe such great stories >.< im trying to get mine done x.x soo busy this week

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJul 30, 2012 9:29 am
Next week's theme is up! Get started on those entries Wink No more entries allowed for the angel theme.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 02, 2012 2:58 pm
Bump! So I'll be judging these entries and I may increase the due date for the next topic Smile

Lyca13

Rank 0
Lyca13
PostedAug 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Mech story

Account Name: Lyca13
In game name: Lyca

Characters

Fay, Wind-up wizard

Description: Wind-up Wizard dreams of being a real wizard someday. By learning 100 spells, that wish will be granted.

Alfred, Wind-up soldier

Description: Wind-up Soldier dreams of being a real soldier someday. By defeating 100 enemies, that wish will be granted.

Arthur, Paladin

The Paladin is a divine warrrior, upholding truth, justice, and the Monster Paradise way! Usually.

Princess Gem, Gem Golem

Description: The brilliant gleam constantly emanating from this crystal-encrusted creature might just blind you. It eats only rock candy, natch.

King Lemure, Lemure

Locations

Story: Wishes and Promises

In a faraway land, two young monsters made a promise. The wind-up soldier, Alfred, promised to the wind-up wizard, Fay, that one day after defeating 100 enemies; he will become a real soldier. Fay promised to Alfred that one day after learning 100 spells; he will become a real wizard. A promise was born by the clashes of their rods and swords; a promise between two brothers, never to be broken.

One year later the biggest incident in New Howlfang occurred, the evil king of the sea, Lemure, proposed to Princess Gem of New Howlfang. Despite his various attempts of proposals, Princess Gem always rejects him for only one reason.

“King Lemure I am truly sorry, I cannot live in the sea with you. My role as a princess is to overlook my country and I cannot abandon it. However that is not the main reason why I would reject you. The truth is; it is just that I cannot simply enjoy my rock candy underwater, it would be too soggy.”

King Lemure, enraged by the reason, attempted to kill Princess Gem with his golden trident but her bodyguard, the holy paladin, Arthur, pushed Princess Gem out of the way. The furious trident pierced Arthur in the arm, eternally scarring him from fighting with swords ever again. King Lemure quickly made an escape back to his palace, leaving Princess Gem with her wounded knight.

Arthur knew that with his wound this deep, he would only have three months left to live, because the wound broke one of his vital gears. Arthur holding his sword to the sky, while tears dropped down his cheek, promised to the Princess, “Princess!! I am sorry that I can no longer protect you!! I swear…. before my time ends, I’ll find you the best bodyguards in the lands of New Howlfang!!!

Two months later, Fay and Alfred, after defeating countless enemies and learning countless spells, came across Princess Gem’s kingdom where they saw a recruitment ad, hiring new bodyguards, recruiting at the training grounds. If they managed to pass the requirements, they would have access to the castle’s library, full of magical knowledge, and the training grounds for combat practice as well.

Once arriving at the training grounds, Arthur was brutally dismissing each recruit.
“How can you protect the princess at that level? You call that a slash? You can’t even cut down a piece of wood! You can’t even hold your wand properly!” That’s a fire bolt? Please, I can summon more fire by rubbing two stones!”

It was finally Alfred and Fay’s turn. Fay used various spells; furious flames fell from the heavens, whipping whooshes of warping water from his hands, saber shaped swords sunder the earth and lastly an abyss of antique axes ascended the skies and fall with great force. Alfred with his soul-striking sword unleashed a chain of combos; double slices, upper cuts, whirlwind slices, dragon’s dive and lastly incredibly fast fencing skills.

It was without doubt that Arthur chose them. Alfred and Fay were ecstatic to be Princess Gem’s new bodyguard. However without their knowledge, Princess Gem was already gone, lured away by King Lemure who threatened to drown her kingdom underwater and destroy her rock candy factory if she did not come alone. After finding out that the princess was missing, Arthur quickly sends the two brave souls to venture into Carnolia Cove and rescue the princess from Lemure. A promise was forged between the three, and the two brothers set off, leaving dust clouds in their tracks.

Upon arrival at the undersea ruins of Carnolia Cove, the two witnessed the ruins of ships, buildings, and swirling vortexes of water caused by Lemure. As they walk through the wreckage, they finally stumbled at the palace ruins where Princess Gem was struggling for freedom.

“Someone please help me! I cannot escape and I am hungry for rock candy!”

Alfred quickly unties the ropes entangled Princess Gem, when suddenly Lemure appears and strikes thunder from his trident. Fay casts a spell and a magical shield of luminous light appears, blinding Lemure.

“How dare you puny wizard! I will break your gears and turn you into scraps of bolts!”

While Fay was distracting Lemure with his spells, Alfred leads Princess Gem to a horse outside of Carnolia Cove and tells her to escape to the kingdom. The horse swiftly dashes to the kingdom and Alfred returns to the battle, only to find Fay in a tough situation. Lemure had Fay cornered with his constant use of lightning bolts and rain spears. Alfred quickly rushed to the top of the palace and with a loud roar, he plunged his sword into Lemure’s neck.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” screamed Lemure in pain.

As Lemure fell, the two heroes head back to the kingdom and was greeted by the Princess and Arthur for their valiant efforts. Princess Gem offered the two positions as her bodyguards and permission to access various parts of the castle like the magical library and the fighting arena.

One month passed by later, the Princess and her two bodyguards visited a small clearing in New Howlfang where they visited their dear friend Arthur. Alfred and Fay remembered the promise they made with Arthur,

“To protect the kingdom for the rest of your lives”, echoed in their thoughts.

Princess Gem leaves Arthur with a present, a small pouch full of rock candy. With tears in their face as they say their good byes and thanks, the three leave for the kingdom, and the grave in the small clearing disappeared from their sight. A promise between two brothers and a comrade was kept for eternity. Their promise to each other was kept to the end and their wishes granted. The kingdom was saved…..as well as the Princess Gem's rock candy factory.

THE END ҉

Note: This is about 970 words I believe, I don't know how to indent in this.....hopefully indenting does not count as grammar.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 04, 2012 10:31 pm
@_@ Wow long story! Can't wait to read it Smile No indention is fine xD

ImpactedQQ

Rank 2
PostedAug 04, 2012 11:49 pm
Monsters: Human, Werewolf, Instrument

There was once a human who had an instrument that could send his voice thousands of miles (~2 thousands of kms) across the world, access the world at a level beyond the physical world, and do other stuff you're to spoiled to realize (realise), but this human did something stupid with it.. he played games on it.

He was named "ImpactedQQ" by a kid 2 years ago, and has maintained the name ever since. He was once playing Monster Paradise when all of a sudden, a wild Werewolf appeared! They became allies to defeat the dark monster named "Hellwyrm" by some random game developer. Their quest united them to a level called "Brotherhood" (even though the Werewolf's pic doesn't indicate whether it's male or female, so we just have to guess).

They fought and fought until one day, ImpactedQQ looked at the skill of his werewolf: +30% atk for all warriors in your team. It was then, when the world turned racist and only accepted certain races of monsters and TRADED children monsters for the race they want. It was the day "Team of angels" either meant you spent $$$ on the game, or use Inferno+ as leader monster.

Ever since that day, life changed. Infernos got eaten by monsters by a popular belief that you gain the strength of what you eat... A belief that's responsible for the death of millions of level 7 infernos every year.

Some look back to that day as something good, others look back into it as somethig bad; but one thing's certain.. I'm some crazy random who makes stories in 5 mins, doesn't check for errors, and posts hoping to win 1st prize.
And that, is what a human is.

[Edit]:
Didn't read rules/theme.. Didn't realize we had to create fictional stories either ._.
Instrument = Mech-Demon hybrid
Werewolf = beast/demon/whatever you potray it as

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 05, 2012 11:10 am
Need pictures please Razz And it doesn't matter if its fictional or real. XD

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedAug 05, 2012 5:48 pm   Last edited by rkv225 on Aug 31, 2012 2:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total
*Reserved*

*cough*I will get over my procrastination