ZeroRai

Rank 0
ZeroRai
PostedJul 13, 2012 7:23 am
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, the gamecube one. That's so fun, I still bring it out every so often to play it. If they have to be a numbered one, then IV (JP numbering), as it was my first RPG.
Advertisement

HonorableSoul

Rank 0
HonorableSoul
PostedJul 14, 2012 10:24 pm
Noooo! Once more I can not choose. ;-; So hard to answer!

It is between FF12 because of the leading man Balthier. Enough said there. xD

The other?! FFX. The storyline is just too good. Too sweet, and it has Auron. Once more, ;-; enough said.

Oh god there is another! FF8. Zell Dincht... guy is just awesome, and needs to lay off the sugar.

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedJul 15, 2012 2:09 pm
FFX - Why?

Now tell me you wouldn't hit that

$('#postSignature').hide();

HonorableSoul

Rank 0
HonorableSoul
PostedJul 15, 2012 2:18 pm
LOL! YES! <3 Muse.

seecute

Rank 2
seecute
PostedJul 15, 2012 3:36 pm
From PS1 to PS2

LONG_TIME

Rank 2
LONG_TIME
PostedJul 16, 2012 1:29 pm
Anyone who said anything other than FF6 or maybe 4/5 has terrible taste in everything.

Multa_Nomina

Rank 0
Multa_Nomina
PostedJul 16, 2012 4:56 pm
p4ndx wrote:
I'd have to say 7, but really only because it was one of my first ever games. Can't wait for it to be remastered too Smile  

I don.t think there will be a remastered version, not released in America at least... Something about politics getting their panty's in a bunch over what they call "Terrorism"...
I've heard articles & reviewers suggest that some people are to happy about "Avalanche' or other anti government suggestions which come along with the game...
LMAO... If they had renamed Shin-Ra to CCCP I bet you their would be no issues =P

But I do keep my fingers crossed, I would love a graphic enhanced FF7 Very Happy

Oh & FF7 gets my vote too....
As to Why... "Crisis Core"...
Explanation; FF7 was truly epic, hands down... but when thrown into debate, you can't deny how FF7 gets a magnifying boost of 'EPICNESS" after one plays through the Crisis Core & gaining a better understanding of the story... Because Cloud jumping off the train in FF7 in the first video IS NOT the true beginning to this amazing story

peridotsu

Rank 0
peridotsu
PostedJul 16, 2012 7:59 pm
4 and 7 for their story, and 9 for its atmosphere. 6 was also amazing.

kain_01

Rank 3
kain_01
PostedAug 01, 2012 10:11 am
My order is.

9- Underestimated great game. Great soundtrack, a storyline you can get your head around and a terrific translation with a great sense of humour. The childlike graphics and way too easy bosses alienate some people however. Chocobo Hot and Cold was the most addictive thing since Dr Pepper.

6- Great storyline with some great characters which shines better than any RPG I have played. Soundtrack definitely had its moments, too, opera scene and Dancing Mad especially. Very same-y gameplay lets it down a bit though.

8- Brilliant characters, storyline, new and useful gameplay mechanics and a card game which encouraged you to actually play it. Completely let down after disc 1 though, where the storyline becomes a complete crapstorm until the finish.

Deraticus

Rank 0
Deraticus
PostedAug 01, 2012 10:22 am
id have to go with 7 and 8 i loved both, loved the story line and gameplay in both