Rawr! I have come back to request before you take your leave! =o

*Forum Name: heershadow
In Game Name: Ayumii
Guild Name (optional):[/b]
Other Words: Think you can handle it?
*Link to Render/Image: Click!
Any specific details? (optional): Have fun with it o.o
*Do you agree not to claim the sig as your own? (yes/no): I agree

Alright! I placed your name in the Pending list (new feature). I'm glad you came back heershadow, my first customer :D. I am also working on other sigs so please be patient. Thanks, you're awesome!

azureleaf777

Rank 1
azureleaf777
PostedAug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Shop Notice: Closing Statement

q_q
It is a sad moment for me to announce that the Azure Sig Shop is now officially closed. All signature requests (whether by Form A or Form B) will be immediately rejected. I will be going to leave for school soon so please understand this closure.

As you know, this shop has been my first sig shop ever. It has been my pleasure that you took part in this. I am proud to announce that I have received over 40 requests in a span of about 2~3 weeks. Honestly, I didn't expect this much requests. This shop experience has taught me many things and has greatly enhanced my sig-making techniques. I actually discovered a new technique because of the versatile requests I have received. I have also received requests from fellow sig-makes which is just an honor really because a lot of them are very talented and excel beyond me. To those who wanted to request, I apologize I can't take requests anymore now. And to all my valued customers/clients, thank you so much for choosing Azure Sig Shop for your service! I have enjoyed working on this shop and hope to continue serving in the future :D

To those who still haven't gotten their sigs, Yes I will be working on them still even though my shop is now closed. Please allow me some time, though, as real life can get busy.

If you ARE a person who wants to get an awesome sig, I will recommend you to my awesome affiliate smileybee/Hunny. Click the banner to enter her shop!!

So yeah....For now, I am closing but wait...... I might open another shop in the future :D

P.S. Please do NOT reply after this post

If you want to comment/reply or you have questions please visit my profile
You can also read my blog: The Tale of the Shooting Star

~Azure Sig Shop, azureleaf777