Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedJul 11, 2012 8:20 pm   Last edited by Vafx on Jul 12, 2012 3:06 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Shaiya alternate download

v2 (No Akamai/Ignite)
This is the website.
I hope you enjoy my humor as much as I do.

As per the first thread: This download and post are not endorsed by Aeria Games.
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJul 12, 2012 3:02 am
nice naming of your site address Razz

signature of xybolt

sxty9

Rank 2
sxty9
PostedJul 12, 2012 9:42 am
After what you have been through at the hands of AGE Vaf this is very admirable of you.
Do your versions include Ignite? Just wondering as many people seem to be having issues with it or just plain old dislike it being added on without any other choice

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 12, 2012 9:55 am

Re: Shaiya alternate download

v2 (No Akamai/Ignite)
Vafx wrote:
This is the website.

As per the first thread: This download is not officially endorsed by Aeria Games.  

We officially do not endorse this post.

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedJul 12, 2012 3:04 pm

v2 (No Akamai/Ignite)
sxty9 wrote:
After what you have been through at the hands of AGE Vaf this is very admirable of you.
Do your versions include Ignite? Just wondering as many people seem to be having issues with it or just plain old dislike it being added on without any other choice  

They do not include ignite. I used UniExtract to extract the Shaiya game files directly from the installer file they provide. Smile
Since it doesn't use the AGE downloader, Akamai never gets installed on your computer as well. It's just a bare bones Shaiya folder with no strings attached Razz

Superman0X wrote:
Vafx wrote:
This is the website.

As per the first thread: This download is not officially endorsed by Aeria Games.  

Laughing (I editted the original post for ya!)

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedJul 12, 2012 9:02 pm
This is awesome, thanks Vaf.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed saying "Use the unofficial download provided by Vaf" Wink

RIP Kizzd

iceystryder

Rank 2
iceystryder
PostedJul 20, 2012 5:04 pm
MerlinMcTav wrote:
This is awesome, thanks Vaf.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed saying "Use the unofficial download provided by Vaf" Wink  

+1

saphyre37

Rank 0
saphyre37
PostedSep 30, 2012 1:46 pm

v2 (No Akamai/Ignite)
Vafx wrote:
sxty9 wrote:

They do not include ignite. I used UniExtract to extract the Shaiya game files directly from the installer file they provide. Smile
Since it doesn't use the AGE downloader, Akamai never gets installed on your computer as well. It's just a bare bones Shaiya folder with no strings attached Razz

Superman0X wrote:
Vafx wrote:
This is the website.

Laughing (I editted the original post for ya!)  

this does include ignite and once againi had to delete it out...I have problems with ignite getting into wh n ah board n lag ...thought this didnt have ignite in it> sure loaded it in for me blah!!!

<center></center>

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:40 am

v2 (No Akamai/Ignite)
saphyre37 wrote:
this does include ignite and once againi had to delete it out...I have problems with ignite getting into wh n ah board n lag ...thought this didnt have ignite in it> sure loaded it in for me blah!!!  

i had to decipher your message ...

But vafx's download is surely without ignite. IT could be that the problem is situated somewhere else, like bad connectivity.

signature of xybolt

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:54 am
Nice 1 Very Happy