iAutolycus

Rank 0
iAutolycus
PostedJul 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Suggestions

I think there is a few tweaks to the that could enhance the game. Please feel free to replay what you guys think. Also why is there no Suggestion Sticky Post?

PERSONAL TRADING

Trading between players rather it be resource for credits / trading res for res / rare items for b-credits. But I think this will enhance it due to sometime I have like 10 extra pieces of this armor and I want my friend to have it. I put it up for cheap on Auction and someone else buys it Sad

ALLIANCE TRADING

Why not a trading center like an extra tab or option in the trade platform for people in your alliance or a tab in the Alliance window it self.

SHIP TRANSFERRING

We can move resources between a interstellar pipe line between 2 colonies. In essence the same ships that move these can *tug / store* ships too. Make an option to be able to send ships we made on one colony to another, possibly with fuel cost and time as well.

RECYCLING

Uhhh, how many years in the future are we? And there is no type of ship recycling for either Credits or a % of the Resources ( can even be factored in the stats )

BOUNTY SYSTEM

That pesky pirate eluding you or to powerful for you. A easy way to put $ / Resources / B-Credits to kill a certain person.

ALLIANCE ENEMY INFILTRATION ICON

When a fellow member is being infiltrated and being stolen from maybe make the color of the shield be red so others can help. A one time announcement isn't that helpful.

ALLIANCE ALLY / NAP SYSTEM.

Either make a special icon or icon color on colonies that our nap or allies are on. That way there is no friendly fire. We work hard to make friend and would like to keep it that way.