Author Message

nickytje

Rank 2
nickytje
Joined
11 Sep 2008
Posts
639
Location
Antwerp Belgium
PostedJul 15, 2012 12:04 pm

o.o

*Request Type: Free
*Name: LoveKitty
*Guild: The Legendary
*Any personal words? my trust is precious
* Sig Character S3x: Female
*Scenario: Fantasy

cool siggy's, can't wait to see mine o.o

Advertisement

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJul 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: o.o

nickytje wrote:
*Request Type: Free
*Name: LoveKitty
*Guild: The Legendary
*Any personal words? my trust is precious
* Sig Character S3x: Female
*Scenario: Fantasy

cool siggy's, can't wait to see mine o.o  


Done, email back if it needs amending Very Happy


Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJul 21, 2012 1:47 pm   Last edited by NGBanHammer on Aug 04, 2012 7:33 am. Edited 2 times in total
............

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedAug 01, 2012 12:25 am   Last edited by NGBanHammer on Aug 04, 2012 7:33 am. Edited 2 times in total
Closed till further noticed Very Happy

toosexi4u

Rank 0
toosexi4u
Joined
18 Feb 2012
Posts
4
Location
houston texas United States
PostedAug 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Faythe82

cig for my page
Hi NG please make me a personalized sign for my page .... im thinking an lvl 30 pagan in canta gear with her weapon Dagger wit my name beside it Apple.juice ,,,guild is Sparta ,,, background can be as you please i know it will be great i cant wait to see it thank you so much for your time Smile

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedAug 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Re: Faythe82

cig for my page
toosexi4u wrote:
Hi NG please make me a personalized sign for my page .... im thinking an lvl 30 pagan in canta gear with her weapon Dagger wit my name beside it Apple.juice ,,,guild is Sparta ,,, background can be as you please i know it will be great i cant wait to see it thank you so much for your time Smile  


hi,

if you can send me the SS link to your toon, I can sort the sig out Very Happy

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedAug 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Faythe82

cig for my page
toosexi4u wrote:
Hi NG please make me a personalized sign for my page .... im thinking an lvl 30 pagan in canta gear with her weapon Dagger wit my name beside it Apple.juice ,,,guild is Sparta ,,, background can be as you please i know it will be great i cant wait to see it thank you so much for your time Smile  


done, let me know if it needs amending Very Happy


Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedAug 19, 2012 5:43 pm
though i did close,,, i had to make one requested by a buddy via PM lol



w/o tag Very Happy

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedSep 20, 2012 2:22 pm
yet again >.> though I did close I had to make another via pm Razz

Small:



Large:

Salgaxx

Rank 2
Salgaxx
Joined
02 Oct 2009
Posts
436
Location
Lisboa Portugal
PostedSep 20, 2012 3:09 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
yet again >.> though I did close I had to make another via pm Razz

Small:



Large:

 




this is awesome, ty bro <3 lots

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: