Author Message

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJul 12, 2012 11:25 am
@ harrypotter1992, Female character amendment done Smile


Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP
Advertisement

xbevskax

Rank 3
xbevskax
Joined
23 Oct 2008
Posts
1346
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 12, 2012 1:16 pm
Request Type: free
Name: Eirene
Gender: female

As for everything else you can decide, but not something too dark Very Happy

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJul 12, 2012 3:35 pm
xbevskax wrote:
Request Type: free
Name: Eirene
Gender: female

As for everything else you can decide, but not something too dark Very Happy  


Done, email back if it needs amending Very Happy


Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

tessetessel

Rank 0
Joined
08 May 2012
Posts
40
Location
United States
PostedJul 14, 2012 1:18 pm
*Request Type: Free
*Name: Khalisi
* Sig Character S3x: Female
*Scenario: Fantasy/sexy girl (NO anime) Very Happy

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJul 14, 2012 6:20 pm
tessetessel wrote:
*Request Type: Free
*Name: Khalisi
* Sig Character S3x: Female
*Scenario: Fantasy/sexy girl (NO anime) Very Happy  


Done, email back if it needs amending Very Happy


Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

whatever4real

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Posts
16
Location
United States
PostedJul 14, 2012 8:39 pm
Just so you know, every siggy you have done, with the exception of this ammendment ..



is not legal for use on Aeria Forums... Rules on Aeria Forums are 700pixels x 200pixels max pixel size and no more then 120kb file size. Just hate to see you go through all that work making such awesome art to have it deleted by the over zealous GM/PM/GS staff.

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJul 14, 2012 8:46 pm
dagzhie23 wrote:
*Request Type: Free
*Name: ..Tidus..
*Guild: (Optional)
*Any personal words? we wont give up
* Sig Character S3x: Male/ Female
*Scenario: any type, best fit for couple

*Request Type: Free
*Name: ..Tidus.. & ..Tiana..
*Guild: (Optional)
*Any personal words? will you be there when i fall
* Sig Character S3x: Male
*Scenario: up to u be creative as always ^^

ty in advance  


Done, email back if any of the sigs need amending Very Happy









Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Posts
4348
Location
London, Sylhet, Bangladesh
PostedJul 14, 2012 8:54 pm
whatever4real wrote:
Just so you know, every siggy you have done, with the exception of this ammendment ..



is not legal for use on Aeria Forums... Rules on Aeria Forums are 700pixels x 200pixels max pixel size and no more then 120kb file size. Just hate to see you go through all that work making such awesome art to have it deleted by the over zealous GM/PM/GS staff.  


ty for your concern, whilst creating the sigs i tend to forget about the kb size, however,
to simply fix it, you jus need to decompress the file to 120kb (abit of quality loss) allot of free software out there. As for the 700 by 200, i always used standard template before working and don't think I increase it. Anyways i agree with you, its only the people that look so in-depth for kb size are the jealous ones.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

whatever4real

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Posts
16
Location
United States
PostedJul 14, 2012 9:03 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
whatever4real wrote:
Just so you know, every siggy you have done, with the exception of this ammendment ..



is not legal for use on Aeria Forums... Rules on Aeria Forums are 700pixels x 200pixels max pixel size and no more then 120kb file size. Just hate to see you go through all that work making such awesome art to have it deleted by the over zealous GM/PM/GS staff.  


ty for your concern, whilst creating the sigs i tend to forget about the kb size, however,
to simply fix it, you jus need to decompress the file to 120kb (abit of quality loss) allot of free software out there. As for the 700 by 200, i always used standard template before working and don't think I increase it. Anyways i agree with you, its only the people that look so in-depth for kb size are the jealous ones.  


Well I do not think it is jealousy as much as brownnoser GS's that get AP for everything they turn in... so if you got free AP for checking siggy size would not you do it? lol I do not think I would, but, the reason I thought to check yours was I thought it was cool you got animated .gifs below the file size limit.... that is why I looked... Sad sadly you didn't, I was going to ask how... animations are a dead giveaway to over file size usually... anyway good luck and I meant no harm.

dagzhie45

Rank 0
Joined
24 May 2010
Posts
83
Location
United States
PostedJul 14, 2012 9:41 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
dagzhie23 wrote:
*Request Type: Free
*Name: ..Tidus..
*Guild: (Optional)
*Any personal words? we wont give up
* Sig Character S3x: Male/ Female
*Scenario: any type, best fit for couple

*Request Type: Free
*Name: ..Tidus.. & ..Tiana..
*Guild: (Optional)
*Any personal words? will you be there when i fall
* Sig Character S3x: Male
*Scenario: up to u be creative as always ^^

ty in advance  


Done, email back if any of the sigs need amending Very Happy








 


tnx a bunch... pretty daym sick! keep it up
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: