UnluckyOrpheus

Rank 3
UnluckyOrpheus
PostedJul 10, 2012 12:06 pm
BluntObjection wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
-snip-  

-sniparoo-  

It wasn't the fact that you play indie/obscure games that made me post that picture, but rather, how you said it and how you've carried yourself in this thread. Lrn2relax, man, it was a joke. There's no need to get all serious and name-call.

<center><center>
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedJul 10, 2012 3:19 pm
Getting back on track, I have been playing Crystal Saga and DDTank here on AGE... but still patiently awaiting LO. I even played the Waren Story beta. Fun fun! n.n

fateofblade

Rank 0
fateofblade
PostedJul 10, 2012 5:25 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
Getting back on track, I have been playing Crystal Saga and DDTank here on AGE... but still patiently awaiting LO. I even played the Waren Story beta. Fun fun! n.n  

Crystal saga is a great game i play it but at the same time i dont play it i usually go on for the daily stuff like daily prizes and coin and pay

Well Kakka Krabby Patty we only have about 50 episode before Namek kersplodes, so be a good little boy and go.

Hakumaiu

Rank 0
Hakumaiu
PostedJul 11, 2012 1:05 am
I've been going back and forth from old Ps2 games and playing Minecraft with some friends. ^-^ As for others I might play SC once it comes out to OBT, and I've been playing Dragon Nest off and on.

BlackSoundReign

Rank 0
BlackSoundReign
PostedJul 11, 2012 7:53 am
Sine_Amore wrote:

Your taste in games is awful, but I guess GSes need to stick to Aeriagames's games.

But please. Never say that Waren Story was fun. It was worse then Runescape.

I.N.S.A.N.I.T.Y - Intense Neverending Sounds of Addicting New Imaginations Terrifying You!

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedJul 11, 2012 9:47 am
BlackSoundReign wrote:
Sine_Amore wrote:

Your taste in games is awful, but I guess GSes need to stick to Aeriagames's games.  

Well, yeah. She's a GS specifically for the browser games. ;X

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedJul 11, 2012 1:48 pm
LOTRO as usual.

Feel like buying PS3 games so I might jump on the Mass Effect bandwagon ..even though its been months since its release, and I tried the Soul Captor Beta ...its quite nice ....OB starts tommorow.

micro_maiden

Rank 0
micro_maiden
PostedJul 11, 2012 3:25 pm
The hubbs and I are busy playing Iris Online!

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedJul 11, 2012 5:35 pm
Oooooooooo.. what game is that : O

ZoruKuraido

Rank 0
ZoruKuraido
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:03 pm
'Your taste in games is terrible' is some top quality mature post right there.

Glory Day! The dazzling sun Glory Day! And the flowing clouds Glory Day! I'll pull them along with me And reach my goal! Glory Day!