2maxout

Rank 0
2maxout
PostedJul 09, 2012 1:05 am

What are you playing right now?

As of right now I found myself a amazing (at least to me) game to keep me entertained while I wait. It's call Bleep bleep bleep game. Joking it's actually called The Secret World (it's a secret) and it have a really good story and all. Anyways the game to me is pretty good I'm getting my moneys worth right now. Though I really hate the reviews it's been recieving from those minor league gaming sites.

What have everyone been playing right now or what will everyone play to keep themselves entertain?
Advertisement

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedJul 09, 2012 2:32 am
That really is a Game to argue about :/
i really liked the idea but the fight system is simply crap o__o i mean when i fire a gun at a zombie i want to sorta feel like im shooting (alot of other games get that right) but there its just a weak pew pewing =/
anyways i wouldn't pay for it ^^

Atm im killing Time with whatever game i getinto my hands o_o but i lose interest very quickly...
Well thats how it is when you got infected with LO and GW2 ^^

2maxout

Rank 0
2maxout
PostedJul 09, 2012 5:48 am
Yes of course there are things that puts the game to a minus. But if you really look at the recent games that was release (to me mainly Diablo 3). It was plain out bad. Repetitave at a fast paste. Nothing entertaining and it was a torture to play. I'm not willing to fall for a game over hype again, actually more like something that is branded as good before 1.) I test it myself and 2.) it's actually completely remade. Though it's still new the game can still curve some time soon. Who knows. Enjoy it as it goes I guess.

I'm not going to say the game I'm playing right now is the game of the year good but good as in it's currently the better thing out there. Personally better then WoW in my opinion. I don't take minor things to say it's not worth your money. I take changes like WoW as something should make the game free.

Also if you ever get the chance to try the investigation missions it is well done.

ZoruKuraido

Rank 0
ZoruKuraido
PostedJul 09, 2012 9:16 am
I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

Beat it once, now trying to complete it on New Game+. Gonna miss a few achievements but I never cared much about achievements in any game.

I'm not much of a PC gamer. Not found of dark and gritty games, or anything that has anything to do with zombies.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJul 09, 2012 9:23 am
I'm playing Soul Captor online closed beta. It's an anime MMO with many generic parts but also many unique parts. It's a good MMO to pass time with, and has little to no grinding if your out to just level and not get souls/mounts. It's not bad, I've literally tried nearly every half decent/good and some terrible MMO's out there, but once you've played LO, everything else is just kinda boring

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedJul 09, 2012 10:53 am
I'm actively playing Tera, Maplestory, Latale, and Dragon Nest, and I'm waiting for Maestia, Legendary Heroes (X-Legend's brand new game), and Dragon Knights. Oh, and I'm downloading Phantasy Star Universe, since Sega announced an English PSO2 server for next year.

EndlessLullaby

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
EndlessLullaby
PostedJul 09, 2012 12:23 pm
Huh, what a good question! :}
Mostly Aion (F2P), Eden Eternal and Alicia Online. Very Happy
Am trying to download Soul Captor now. The download itself is a bit slow though..
And I hope I'll get to play GW2.. ;\\3\\; It looks amazing.

BlackSoundReign

Rank 0
BlackSoundReign
PostedJul 09, 2012 2:55 pm
South Park Rally.

Final Fantasy 8.

I.N.S.A.N.I.T.Y - Intense Neverending Sounds of Addicting New Imaginations Terrifying You!

BluntObjection

Rank 0
BluntObjection
PostedJul 09, 2012 6:58 pm
I'm play some obscure indie game that you've no doubt never heard about and would never play because of the steep learning curve that would cause most of you to give up.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedJul 09, 2012 7:06 pm
BluntObjection wrote:
I'm play some obscure indie game that you've no doubt never heard about and would never play because of the steep learning curve that would cause most of you to give up.  

You're playing Ultima?

I make no Rupaulogies.