Dilantalas

Rank 0
Dilantalas
PostedJul 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Fat Penguin!!! (Player Introductory Topic)

Speaks for itself...but please do come in and meet the community! :)

Fat Penguin: Anything used to break the ice or tension in a situation. In our case an actual penguin lol! I know we've actually had the icebreaker/mini event (thanks to PM pumaroma) but I thought this might be just as good, if not better, and every community needs one Razz. In any case, the purpose of this topic is to encourage the "Dragon Knights" forum goers to get to know one another and to greet those entering the community of course. This is important as, not that I think we all need to worry just yet Razz, a poor starting community will greatly affect any game's longevity and of course I think all of us here will agree we love DK too much to let it go that easy without a fight...FOR LITOS!!! XD.

In any case, without further adieu, my own short-ish (XD) intro:

Hello all Smile, my names Liam, but most will know me as GS Cerberus or Cerb for short from "Realm of the Titans"...before its recent closure :''(. I'm 22 and a recent graduate from Uni, I studied Psychology for those interested in knowning Razz. My activities usually revolve around these days watching anime (total anime freak!!!), socializing with my close friends and atm looking for a job XD. During my online time I enjoy meeting new people, chatting, helping people out, doing stuff around the forums (as some might of guessed by now XD lol!) and hanging out with guild mates when I get the chance. In games I prefer playing a semi tank/support class usually a paladin or cleric although I have been known to do tanking or DPS as well Razz. My aspirations with "Dragon Knights" is to become one of the best Paladins server wide, if I can,...oh and of course to be the first Pope of Litos and hopefully the longest reigning Razz (Vote Cerb for Pope...I hav cookies, brownies, kittens and anything u like I'm sure XD) lol! Other than that I plan to make this the best community it can be in anyway I can, as always,...plus with any luck I can be a GS again, but for DK, to serve u all as my lords and ladies in Litos Razz (fingers crossed! If not u still won't get rid of me that easy Razz Twisted Evil lol!).

Plus remember all:

Much love,
Cerb
Advertisement

Stelawrat

Rank 4
Stelawrat
PostedJul 08, 2012 12:57 am

I've already posted in PM pumaroma's thread, but thought that handshake was too appropriate to pass up. Not that I'm shaking your hand with two hands or anything. Razz

I'm really sorry about RotT, it sounded like an incredible game, a cut above other MOBA's. You seem to have found a new home though & with all of that enthusiasm, I hope that you're really happy with this game & that you get a chance to GS here instead.

Not a lot to say about me that isn't already on my profile, so I'll just say that I like almost all game types, especially those with exciting pvp, even if I'm not good at it. And I have 2 cats, a white Persian - Amazon & a marmalade tabby, Coppernicus.

Amazon's "you've been warned" face.

Floccinauci

Rank 2
Floccinauci
PostedJul 08, 2012 2:34 am
Alright, let's get this thing going then:

My name's Stefan (german), 20yrs old, currently studying english and math at the university of Erlangen. Like Cerb, I used to belong to the team of Realm of the Titans until it's unfortunate end. As for hobbies, I play the guitar and a little piano. I also love watching foreign television shows (including japanese anime), because there's not really a lot of good shows on german TV.

I've been playing MMOs since the day of release of WoW back in early 2005 and almost always play tank classes as my main, apart from specific cases in which I didn't like the gameplay mechanics for tanking (e.g. Tera). <3 being able to charge into the enemy head on. From the looks of it, I'll probably be a warrior when it's released.

I often spend a lot of time around the forums, getting to know the community, so I hope for this introductory thread to become lively, since introductions are a solid basis for a good community. Also, I'll probably try to become a GS for this game again, since the game looks really promising so far and I'd like to help it grow as much as possible.

That's it for my introduction, I guess. Here, have an anteater.

peridotsu

Rank 0
peridotsu
PostedJul 08, 2012 8:02 am   Last edited by peridotsu on Jul 08, 2012 8:33 am. Edited 1 time in total
Hi! Um, I go by Bunni, Peri, Peridot, and Su online...whatever nickname you manage to conjure is fine with me owo/ I'm not picky about that sort of thing. My age and all that is, hm...private.

Anyway, I used to mainly play MMOs for the PvP aspect, but standstill and auto targeting is no fun--nor is random chances to stun/etc. I rather battles be more about skill rather than luck; however, considering that's mainly what most MMOs consist of today, I'm beginning to lean more towards the PvE and social aspects of these sort of games. I prefer Medieval-Fantasy themed MMOs, and Dragon Knights really caught my attention due to that (sort of a shallow reason, but oh well). I would just like to immerse myself in another world for a change, rather than stressing about Arena and whatnot, but we'll see what happens! I'll likely join a PvP server if there's an option for that.

Hm, yep, that about sums it up. Other than gaming I enjoy drawing~! Like... a lot, a lot. I hope to make it my profession one day, no matter how far-fetched that may seem.

It's nice to meet you all. uwu/

ZeroRai

Rank 0
ZeroRai
PostedJul 08, 2012 8:29 am
I go by ZeroRai in this community, you can just call me Zero if you prefer, I'm currently learning computer programming (Formal education, not a guide on the internet). I know plenty about designing games, and I can already tell this will be a good game. I played Realm of the Titans before this, but wasn't an active community member (Primarily because it was my first Moba and I was still figuring out how to play) yet I was still sad to see it go. I truly hope this game will succeed.

Let's see, what else? I've been playing video games since Pokemon Red & Blue came out. I've been playing MMOs since 2008, but very few have caught my interests for more than a few months. I always felt that they were all made from the same mold. With all the cool and interesting features in this game, I figured I would give it a try. My play style in MMOs? I tend to go where I'm needed. If there aren't enough healers, I'll do that. If there aren't enough tanks, I'll do that. Makes it much easier to get party. For now, I intend to main a Paladin in this.

Outside of video games, my family has four pets. Two fishes whose names I can't remember (Not mine) and two Guniea Pigs I'm partly responsible for, Ginger and Cocoa. I enjoy going for bike rides, and I enjoy reading as well. I try to be as helpful as possible, so if you see me in game (Zero is my first choice for username), don't hesitate to ask for something, or just say hi.

.Fami

Rank 0
.Fami
PostedJul 08, 2012 11:15 am
Hi guys, my name is Fami (not my name irl) but my friends and stuff call me Fami, im a Boy not a Girl.
Im from Portugal, Oporto and im 15 years old im studying Economy for 2 years now.
Im an epic gamer and i have played games like LoL, World of Warcraft and Shaiya. I play ps3 call of duty (Trickshots) too.
I really love the PvP way in Games but im a little bit tired so i think in this game i will return to my first way PvE.
I really would like to talk with all of you and my really wanna see this community growing up Very Happy
I think im the first Portuguese am i Wrong? :3
Bye !!

seecute

Rank 2
seecute
PostedJul 08, 2012 2:13 pm
(Hand Shake)

I don't know what to say...
-My first game was Twelve Sky 1 in aeria games. Such a newb back then. Uncle help me get an account for this game. I waste lots of money because I didn't know the website was super cheap then the game.
-Second game was Twelve Sky 2, which was fun untill I notice this game was all about power and critical. I started to hate it so I let my brother use my account.
-Then I try Waren Story. I kinda hate how people from Twevle Sky 2 came to Waren Story and have the same problems as Twelve Sky 2. (They kill the game)
-I decided to run over here and try it. Hope this doesn't have the same problems.
-I spend time playing piano, watch and read anime, look into aeriagames, and go to school.
-This game looks fun and I shall try it out when it Closed Beta.

* Come to my profile and make friends with me Smile

Multa_Nomina

Rank 0
Multa_Nomina
PostedJul 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Intro...

I have been called by so many names that the one given to me at birth has practically been forsaken...
So I've been going by the Latin name of "Ipse Qui habet Multa Nomina" (He who has many names) or you can call me Nomina for short...

This is my first CB, but I have OBed for both Shayia, Last Chaos, & Wolf Team; although I play neither of them these days.

I'm a strategist, I enjoy MMORPG's & MMOTBS. I spent alot of time the past couple years playing Travian, but I'm hoping to find an MMO to call home.

myhoalam

Rank 0
myhoalam
PostedJul 09, 2012 3:40 am
*shakes the hand*

Hello my names My and I am 20 years old now. My IGNs are usually soemthing like Hime/Inori/Arisa Smile.
Right now I am studying and my hobbies are playing volleyball, tennis, watching anime and reading (novels, manga, light novels).
When i play games it is all about PvP and the looks of my character >_<, I chose my race/class according to how good the equipment might look and how the race looks. In the last few months i only played LoL/HoN/Dota2/Sc2 and well got bored of it so i was looking for some mmorpg with intersting features and found DK. I look forward to the political system and the pvp. And i vote for female Ranks! xD
Oh btw looking for a Guild for pvp though^^

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJul 09, 2012 11:29 am
Meow. meow meow meow. meeooow meow meow.