Author Message

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:26 pm
jickster wrote:
its depend on luck as well if the right monster show up or not BTW i used 1 nectar.

Oh and thank you Flareous for this week prize ^^  


np ^^ and ty for being a regular participant lol

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedJul 30, 2012 11:51 pm
4th week atm is a rest week.

[work schedule changed for this week and my schedule is a little crazy xD]

may toss a bonus hunt here and there but atm every 4th week may be a rest week. sorry^^;

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedAug 07, 2012 1:04 am
bump: August Week one hunt info up /o/

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedAug 09, 2012 1:05 pm
bump: good luck guys

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedAug 09, 2012 1:13 pm
congrats Sazh,

stay tuned for bonus hunts Smile

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 9:59 pm
delayed till further notice.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

ZombiiLol

Rank 0
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
4
Location
Pompano beach United States
PostedAug 30, 2012 2:19 pm

:o

When is the next event? Next week? I will check back on Monday and Tuesday to find out the zones and such. Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedSep 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Re: :o

ZombiiLol wrote:
When is the next event? Next week? I will check back on Monday and Tuesday to find out the zones and such. Smile  


i will let people know soon xD

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

ZombiiLol

Rank 0
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
4
Location
Pompano beach United States
PostedSep 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: :o

Flareous wrote:
ZombiiLol wrote:
When is the next event? Next week? I will check back on Monday and Tuesday to find out the zones and such. Smile  


i will let people know soon xD  
I can't wait. :3

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2209
Location
United States
PostedSep 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: :o

ZombiiLol wrote:
Flareous wrote:
ZombiiLol wrote:
When is the next event? Next week? I will check back on Monday and Tuesday to find out the zones and such. Smile  


i will let people know soon xD  
I can't wait. :3  


haha you seem to be one of the VERY few that cant wait xD
ETA will be the 1st of october ;]

may reopen sooner depending on rl lol

but ill personally write on your wall in game when itll be up as you are excited xP

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: