PostedJul 23, 2012 9:13 pm
bump: added R monster for this week and the zones needed to find him

be sure to add him to your wish list to find him easier in trade

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Advertisement

pjladyfox

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:02 pm
How do you add the target R monster to your wish list if you have not encountered it before? I tried searching but the only option to search is by player name and not by monster. I THINK I found the monster in the Index but since I've never seen it I can't add it.

Ideas?

"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right'." Clarissa in The Probability Broach by L. Neil Smith.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:17 pm
pjladyfox wrote:
How do you add the target R monster to your wish list if you have not encountered it before? I tried searching but the only option to search is by player name and not by monster. I THINK I found the monster in the Index but since I've never seen it I can't add it.

Ideas?  

just search my character. ign: Flareous and the monster is in my index and list.

pjladyfox

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:38 pm
Flareous wrote:
just search my character. ign: Flareous and the monster is in my index and list.  

Done and done! Thank you. ^_^

"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right'." Clarissa in The Probability Broach by L. Neil Smith.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:01 pm
bump triple hunt week go /o/

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:14 pm
congrats to winners
JayoZ
Mew3495
Jicko
all completed withing 13 mins lol good job guys x3 stay tuned for bonus hunts Smile

pjladyfox

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:22 pm
Flareous wrote:
congrats to winners
JayoZ
Mew3495
Jicko
all completed withing 13 mins lol good job guys x3 stay tuned for bonus hunts Smile  

Okay, first I get nailed by the fact that I only had 1 each of the monsters when I found you. Go back, get one more of each, and find I lost my chance. -_-

No offense but after burning thru 6 Nectars methinks I'm going to pass on these events until I have a bit more of a positive cash flow to devote to them. Was interesting 'tho so thank you. ^_^

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:26 pm
you only needed one of each to get one LOL there were 3 separate trades to get 1 each lol its designed for the non paying players to achieve by questing in low areas to get N monsters ^^;; hope you dont get discouraged lol try next time ^^ if you get to the point you have to use a nectar you can stop and try again. theres also bonus hunts that include the monster hunts for that week so you can save what you have and try to hunt the bonus later Smile

pjladyfox

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:33 pm
Flareous wrote:
you only needed one of each to get one LOL there were 3 separate trades to get 1 each lol its designed for the non paying players to achieve by questing in low areas to get N monsters ^^;; hope you dont get discouraged lol try next time ^^ if you get to the point you have to use a nectar you can stop and try again. theres also bonus hunts that include the monster hunts for that week so you can save what you have and try to hunt the bonus later Smile  

That's odd since when I first found you it gave me an error saying "need one more" when I attempted the trade the first time so I took it at face value and there you have it. Really 'tho, considering that the others found them in under 15 minutes doing it without Nectar is nearly impossible to do even with the N's (spent like 3 frigging nectars just to get the frigging water sprite *sigh*). Unless there's some trick I have yet to figure out to do it more quickly?

Anyway, as I said, it's a fun event but for peeps like me who either don't have much time (took my break to do this) or money (burned thru my reserve Nectar stash) it's best for me to not clutter this thread and leave events like these more for the folks who can take full advantage of them.

jickster

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:50 pm
its depend on luck as well if the right monster show up or not BTW i used 1 nectar.

Oh and thank you Flareous for this week prize ^^