Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 07, 2012 3:56 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Oct 09, 2012 10:24 am. Edited 11 times in total

[EVENT] Weekly Rare Monster Giveaways~

12 REWARDS!!!!
GS Flareous is here to announce another Event! This time it will be a weekly Event ^^

Event Date: Every Thursday^^

Time: Estimated start time: around 12pm pst

dates and times are subject to change at any time

Details:

Every week at the appointed day and time there will be a sort of scavenger hunt for your chance to win a R monster.

During the week I will announce the R monster i will be giving away that week.

So be sure to put the LISTED R Monster on your wish list so you can find it later on.

All of the event details that week including The Weekly R Monster, Quest Zones, as well as the Hunt Listings will be posted on the following post Smile

NOTE: Usually the R Monster(s) get listed on Mondays but there can be delays.

The day of the Hunt (usually Thursday at 12pm pst) I will assign anywhere between 1-5 monsters you can find through questing to find. You will then go out and capture the chosen monsters.

Once you have the monsters listed you will have to find me in trade and complete the event.

It is on a 1st come 1st serve basis. so be sure to be quick on your hunts. ^^

note that sometimes ill throw in bonus hunts for some free R monsters so be sure to always check back and they will normally be the same monsters for that week but may need 1 more monster ^^
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 07, 2012 3:56 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm. Edited 35 times in total

CURRENT WEEKLY HUNT

Week 1: October 8th. 2012
BONUS 12 MONSTER REWARDS!!!!!!!

R Monster:
all firemanes are gone!!!!
Firemane Tigress(R)
Firemane Tigress(R)
Firemane Tigress(R)
Firemane Tigress(R)
Firemane Tigress(R)
Firemane Tigress(R)

Golden Reinox(R)
Golden Reinox(R)
Golden Reinox(R)
Golden Reinox(R)
Golden Reinox(R)
Golden Reinox(R)

Hunt Listings:
as there are 12 hunts each one will be put up as fast as i can when one gets taken.
all the trades will be variations combinations of the following monsters listed. GL

Bonerider(N)
Imp(N)
Asmodi(N)
Orc(N)
Blazebone Mage(N)
Hellhound(N)
Fire Sprite(N)

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 07, 2012 3:57 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm. Edited 23 times in total

WEEKLY HUNT WINNERS

Weekly Winners:

Week1:
DiRTyAyh
DaRayce x4
Kiabi x3
Nevetira x4

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 08, 2012 12:48 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Aug 07, 2012 1:02 am. Edited 5 times in total

PREVIOUS HUNTS

New Month New Hunts

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 09, 2012 8:38 am
bump: updated week one information. unlock those zones and get ready to win an Onkot this Thursday o/

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 09, 2012 11:40 am
cant wait man!

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 09, 2012 1:40 pm
Arg gotta make sure I get to the house by 12 PM then LOL hopefully the sister won't bother me for a ride Razz

josueking

Rank 0
josueking
PostedJul 09, 2012 2:26 pm
Great Smile!

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 09, 2012 4:05 pm
Fairner wrote:
Arg gotta make sure I get to the house by 12 PM then LOL hopefully the sister won't bother me for a ride Razz  

hehe Smile start time will vary xD but itll be between the allotted times. hopefully youll make it^^ if there is alot of people wanting this event then i may be able to do 2 giveaways every week so more people can participate lol but gotta have a demand first ^^

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 09, 2012 5:15 pm
Flareous wrote:
Fairner wrote:

hehe Smile start time will vary xD but itll be between the allotted times. hopefully youll make it^^ if there is alot of people wanting this event then i may be able to do 2 giveaways every week so more people can participate lol but gotta have a demand first ^^  

IF there was a 'LIKE' or 'thumbs up' button I would click it lol instead this'll have to do.
Um..hopefully this pic doesn't go against any of the ToS >__< cause I think it's kinda cool...but creepy....