Shadow127

Rank 0
Shadow127
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:34 pm

:)

Yea i'm a little 2 weeks behind but it would be great if you brought this game back pretty much everything else has really REALLY sucked lately. Even Diablo 3 was a huge disappointment and i've given up on it too much more of these crappy games coming out i'm gonna quit gaming altogether for awhile. Yea i could just join the other servers but time will never work out for me on those to do wars they always land right in the middle of my workday. And it's good to see you Tong Smile
Advertisement

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:37 pm
I agree the game was fun for PvP but in order to stand a chance in that you would have to level your character up by doing "grinding" quest which for me is a big no in games. If it feels more like work to play, i dont play.

BedRocK15

Rank 0
BedRocK15
PostedJul 25, 2012 3:46 pm
boldpaste2 wrote:
I agree the game was fun for PvP but in order to stand a chance in that you would have to level your character up by doing "grinding" quest which for me is a big no in games. If it feels more like work to play, i dont play.  

True that. Sad to see aeria still refuses to say a word!

ican11

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 2:42 am
Can a GM please acknowledge us with a response? Tell us what we can do to bring this game back!

lubu8055

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 5:46 am
i agree with this, i played this game pretty much every day of my life for about 7 months atleast then my pc broke so went without a pc for a while then when i came back the servers had been shut down! BRING THIS GAME BACK! ATLEAST HAVE THE POLITENESS TO TELL US THE POSSIBILTY OF IT EVER HAPPENING! thank you Smile

Ustinday

Rank 0
Ustinday
PostedJul 31, 2012 9:40 pm
For those who wanna still play Kingdom Heroes, atleast try the Indonesian Version. They fixed lag and war is playable. Worth to try it out again, if you have already alots changed.

They fixed a few things, and offers different aspects then aerias version,
1)Autobattle-for character
2)troops no longer lose loyalty while fighting, only when they die.
3)lvl cap is 230, easy to lvl but some lvls require alot more exp then others, such as lvl 138-139 reqs 43mil exp but lvl 139-140 reqs 22mil.
4)Community is huge and always alot people on at all times
5)Already about 4 larger aeria player guilds there.
6)Alot of the game is in english and easy to understand most of it, especially if you played aerias version.
7)Game is overall fair no godly weapons or GM items, just hard work and activeness is all you need to become beast in this version.

I tried downloading the game from 3k games site and alot of the files came out corrupted and took me about 4 days to get all the correct files I needed.

So, I uploaded all the 21 files you need to play, if your interested In trying out the Indo version just mail me on here and ill send you a link to the uploads, plus it be alot quicker to download from my files then 3k's and they all work =)

all your need to do then is signup on there website, which if you use google chrome is auto translates the site for you, so be easy for you to signup with wavegames.

If you need help with that also, just ask and ill help ya out.

I figured Id offer these for those who still want to play Kingdom Heroes, and since Its looks less than likely it will be brought back by aeria.

Worth the try for all KH hardcore players.

BedRocK15

Rank 0
BedRocK15
PostedAug 05, 2012 2:08 pm
Ustinday wrote:
For those who wanna still play Kingdom Heroes, atleast try the Indonesian Version. They fixed lag and war is playable. Worth to try it out again, if you have already alots changed.

They fixed a few things, and offers different aspects then aerias version,
1)Autobattle-for character
2)troops no longer lose loyalty while fighting, only when they die.
3)lvl cap is 230, easy to lvl but some lvls require alot more exp then others, such as lvl 138-139 reqs 43mil exp but lvl 139-140 reqs 22mil.
4)Community is huge and always alot people on at all times
5)Already about 4 larger aeria player guilds there.
6)Alot of the game is in english and easy to understand most of it, especially if you played aerias version.
7)Game is overall fair no godly weapons or GM items, just hard work and activeness is all you need to become beast in this version.

I tried downloading the game from 3k games site and alot of the files came out corrupted and took me about 4 days to get all the correct files I needed.

So, I uploaded all the 21 files you need to play, if your interested In trying out the Indo version just mail me on here and ill send you a link to the uploads, plus it be alot quicker to download from my files then 3k's and they all work =)

all your need to do then is signup on there website, which if you use google chrome is auto translates the site for you, so be easy for you to signup with wavegames.

If you need help with that also, just ask and ill help ya out.

I figured Id offer these for those who still want to play Kingdom Heroes, and since Its looks less than likely it will be brought back by aeria.

Worth the try for all KH hardcore players.  

join ls

LiuBei9725

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 6:22 pm

need help with indonesian version of kingdom heroes...

Ustinday, can you please help me with this? i cant seem to download it from the site, and i really want to play this game any idea on how i can play this game again, even if it is in indonesian? thanks for the help and time for reading this Smile

LiuBei9725

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Need Help with Playing Kingdom Heroes again...

Is there any other way other then the English version of Kingdom heroes that i can download and play? any advice would help.. i just miss the game, thanks everyone Smile

PacificHero45

Rank 0
PacificHero45
PostedAug 23, 2012 11:48 am
mega bump, just seeing if anyone else would comment this

Thanks Shadows :D