Ustinday

Rank 0
Ustinday
PostedJul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

UserJoy Contact
For those interested in a petition or wish to contact Userjoy about this game heres there information.

USERJOY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
17F-8, No.2, Jian 8th Rd., Jhonghe City,
Taipei County 235,Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: (+886)2-82269989
Fax : (+886)2-82269986

For business inquiries, please email to wytnicole@uj.com.tw.
For other game related issues, please email to service@uj.com.tw.

Goodluck!

Advertisement

tuszyyka

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 9:44 pm
This is a great game.

I'm not sure aeria will listen or support bringing it back.

Apparently they weren't making enough and perhaps they wont give the game a second look.

Best option is to get a large list of players who want this game to email or contact different publishers like Perfect World, who ran Heroes of The Three Kingdoms, around the same time as Kingdom Heroes, they may be more interested in a 3kingdoms game. And it doesnt seem they have a truckload of new games being thrown around right now. If you can gain a company like that interest in a large player base then they can contact UserJoy and promote the game for all of you.

If you want it that bad, put effort into it and make it happen.

have fun!

DustinKH

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 10:07 pm
Great GAME!!!

Bring it back or let me know who does!

lilqiao06

Rank 0
lilqiao06
PostedJul 11, 2012 9:09 pm
I agree & support this thread, but I also am not naive enough to think it will truly come to pass. A lot of parts of this game were removed in aeria's version of it, because they don't comply with the way most of their games are run. Whether or not it was a good idea isn't really important because so many are hesitant to have to start over if they were to bring this game back. In my honest opinion, I think the only way Kingdom Heroes can succeed here is if they released the whole game instead of taking so much out of it, but that would require aeria to contradict a lot of their own TOS.
It's very unfortunate that I got all this AP and cannot spend it at all because aeria is too stubborn to allow their best game to thrive properly.

Small amounts of $ by many is far superior than a large amount of $ by a few and the admins running aeria's kingdom heroes were unable to realize that. Any game with a large player base can thrive, if only the staff allows it to.

markpom

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2012 10:59 pm
Hmmm i never played the game but from the pictures etc. i kind of wish i did. I would love if they brought back twelve sky along with this but i doubt either will be brought back. However your post is really detailed and i'm hoping they bring this back.

Lion.Heart.

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2012 1:19 am
I support this thread, but I dont expect that aeria will bring the game back, and tbh i prefer that other company will run English version of KH, cause like a good friend told me, at aeria games go like this CB -> OB -> Closed, so KH was the first aeria game I play and probably will be the last.

so i'll cya guys at other versions of the game

~Hragon

AlmightyD

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2012 4:57 pm
Just bring back the game aeria lol, This game is to good not to have english version.

thanks.

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedJul 12, 2012 9:05 pm
I support this thread too this is the best game I may have ever played unfortunately I didn't get the chance to play without all the op crap that really wasn't needed I'd like to see the game start back up without the stuff that makes one man armies and brings a competitive outlook back to the game plus I wanna chill with all my friends again

- ken_itachi

Sometimes we're forced to make decisions that we don't want to. It's our job to see things through to the end no matter how bad things get.

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedJul 12, 2012 9:16 pm
Unfortunately for everyone, Aeria won't bring back Kingdom Heroes. There is a reason it is gone, and it's because they weren't making enough revenue.

As to why it failed, it would just happen again (like it does with every other game Aeria hosts). They flood the game with over-powered items to people who spend a ton of money, and those few people end up ruling over everyone else. It happened to Kingdom Heroes, it happened to Wolf Team, it happened to Twelve Sky (and is happening to TS2), it happened to Shaiya (which is why they launched Phoenix), and will and has happen/ed to every other game. It's an unfortunate cycle that should be broken, but its a cycle that apparently works as a business model and I doubt they will change it if it makes them money.

Xaloram

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2012 2:31 pm
Supported !

After Legendary Champions closed down it was the only game I kept playing