Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Can we at least get a GM response?
Advertisement

BedRocK15

Rank 0
BedRocK15
PostedJul 09, 2012 4:54 pm
Any GM's want to say something at least?

Alexe4everme22

Rank 0
Alexe4everme22
PostedJul 09, 2012 7:23 pm
BedRocK15 wrote:
Any GM's want to say something at least?  

they will not they cant do anything :/

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedJul 09, 2012 11:20 pm
Afk grinding o_o What.

That was illegal in a majority of the other games here ;[

Ustinday

Rank 0
Ustinday
PostedJul 10, 2012 11:28 am

Agreed

Yeah, This was the best game I have ever played and allowed me to play and have a life lol.

I agree 100% with beds whole statement.

You dont find any games that offer afk grind, and even better like the indo and tai version auto-battle.

I would love to play this game in full English and start fresh with all these old players and plenty of new ones.

I have searched long for a private server even, and play on both Indo and Tai versions, but yet, Its not the same.

I have probably downloaded and tried almost all the aeria games active now, and none did I stick with and I played Kingdom heroes from CB till it was announced it would close, like two years.

If your ever going to bring back a closed game this one would be it.

The wars alone made this game the best I seen, boss hunting gave several hrs of fun, MS made the gave more interesting, afking made it easy for the jobs and school.

You've released atleast 6 games since closing Kingdom Heroes and not a single one could addup to greatness of the game you closed for them.

The game lost interest for many and made it impossible for new players to stick with the game because the crazy items released in tiers and events.I led a guild and know I lost alot of players, cause alot in my guild were here for a free to play game, and yes people who buy AP should have a little advantage obviously, but in no way should one player be able to crush entire guilds by themselves nor should any player be able to crush entire siege weapons and boats by themselves in seconds, you play foreign versions and you need armys to take down siege weapons.

It would be nice to have some use for siege weapons other then sneaking with boats.

Aeria you would be stupid not to listen to these players, Because this game would make you the most money and have the biggiest player base of any game you have if you operate it correctly, dont believe me checkout Indo and Tai versions, obviously ran like they should, and there player base is huge.You refresh this game and start from the beginning with everyone, maybe take some ideas from the other versions of the game.

It has to meen something that people who spent alot of money on this game like me and several others talking here, are actually willing to comeback and play here after what happened, its obviously a way to win back players who lost hope in Age.

magitek2

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 2:13 pm
I concur with the thread's sentiment.

Hard, Aeria could even make a big deal about the game's relaunch and maybe attract some new blood.

Ylekay

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 3:23 pm

yep..
I agree with all this as well...

Though it will probably never happen.

It be the smart thing

=(

pclee001

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 6:12 pm

agree
They need to bring back this game, loads of fun!

Angelfyre

Rank 4
Angelfyre
PostedJul 10, 2012 6:57 pm
seaotters wrote:
Afk grinding o_o What.

That was illegal in a majority of the other games here ;[  

characters can use soldiers which kill. It is built into the game, not anything external

OuterLimits

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

kingdom Heroes best game I played.
You cannot beat that game, I lost hope with all the GM items and after more and more people left I felt the same way.

If it was relaunched alot of people I know would be happy to return, if the abuse was very limited.