PacificHero45

Rank 0
PacificHero45
PostedJul 07, 2012 8:58 pm
Mong_Tong wrote:
i super duper support this statement.  

i quadruple motion this, KH was the best dam game ive ever played and i miss it, no game is the same

Thanks Shadows :D
Advertisement

PacificHero45

Rank 0
PacificHero45
PostedJul 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dear Aeria! Please consider this? Bring back Kingdom Heroes!

Kingdom Heroes!
BedRocK15 wrote:

i agree 1000000000000%

pacifichero47

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2012 9:02 pm
agreed, fencers have good they troops support, but they dont dps very well

Jamound1

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2012 9:41 pm
I Agree 100%

A_Dirty_Toilet

Rank 2
A_Dirty_Toilet
Hanzo's Bathroom Some Where In United States
PostedJul 07, 2012 10:05 pm
i agree too!

You Still play on aeria games? your an idiot. This Place Stinks worst then me!

saiedge

Rank 0
saiedge
PostedJul 08, 2012 1:04 am

Agreed

But sadly, it's aeria, since when have they brought back a game they've shut down? they had tons of fun games that many liked to play, but shut them down with many pleading to have the game restored. We could have a chance to have enough voices to ask to game to be brought back, but the hundreds that used to play, turned away because of aeria and sadly won't even think about looking back due to what aeria might do to unbalance the game again. A nice thought, but I wouldn't want to risk a great game to fall into the hands of aeria again for them to simply ruin it again. Also, now with other mmo's releasing, such as the recently released diablo III and the soon to be released Guild Wars II, coming out, i'm guessing people are preferring to pay the $60 to buy the game and spend $0 to do well at it. Unlike where at aeria it was "spend $0 to download, but pay thousands to compete with other people who use thousands on it". I know aeria is a company that has to have an income aswell, but they choose the wrong route to do it, they please about 10-20 people, but cause the rest of the population to groan at how it took no skill to become that strong causing them to enjoy the game less, then we get told by those who brought their power that we're not good enough to play, we're only free kills, which drives us away even more, mainly because in pvp there, we are just chew toys for the people who spend their parents allowance on being "better" than someone at a game where we're supposed to all have fun. I'd love to see Kingdom Heroes II return, but not at our expense.

Ab1gor

Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2012 1:25 am
I doubt its gonna happen because they are preoccupied with other games that are comming out and KH would just be a pain in the *** to start over again.

BedRocK15

Rank 0
BedRocK15
PostedJul 08, 2012 8:00 am

Re: Agreed

saiedge wrote:
But sadly, it's aeria, since when have they brought back a game they've shut down? they had tons of fun games that many liked to play, but shut them down with many pleading to have the game restored. We could have a chance to have enough voices to ask to game to be brought back, but the hundreds that used to play, turned away because of aeria and sadly won't even think about looking back due to what aeria might do to unbalance the game again. A nice thought, but I wouldn't want to risk a great game to fall into the hands of aeria again for them to simply ruin it again. Also, now with other mmo's releasing, such as the recently released diablo III and the soon to be released Guild Wars II, coming out, i'm guessing people are preferring to pay the $60 to buy the game and spend $0 to do well at it. Unlike where at aeria it was "spend $0 to download, but pay thousands to compete with other people who use thousands on it". I know aeria is a company that has to have an income aswell, but they choose the wrong route to do it, they please about 10-20 people, but cause the rest of the population to groan at how it took no skill to become that strong causing them to enjoy the game less, then we get told by those who brought their power that we're not good enough to play, we're only free kills, which drives us away even more, mainly because in pvp there, we are just chew toys for the people who spend their parents allowance on being "better" than someone at a game where we're supposed to all have fun. I'd love to see Kingdom Heroes II return, but not at our expense.  

The game doesn't have to be this way though, I understand that new games are coming out and are attracting a lot of players but none of them hold the aspect kingdom heroes brings out. This game never had the most amazing graphics in the world but a ton of people still played it because of how the playstyle is on the game itself. In Taiwan they have tons of games that super high graphic and very detailed but Kingdom Heroes is still in the top 30's for their game list of players.

brad102

Rank 1
brad102
PostedJul 08, 2012 10:49 am
We should be asking UJ to sell their product to another game publisher and give them a signed petition. Unless we donate money to Aeria to buy the game back, I seriously doubt Aeria Won't deal with a non guarantee profit. I'm just going to buy Guild wars 2, it probably mirrors KH.

huiwu3

Rank 1
huiwu3
PostedJul 08, 2012 11:02 am
i, BloodyAzn supports this Very Happy